The breaker of chains, Official GOT Spoiler thread.

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Aug 16, 2017, 12:55 AM

previous topic - next topic

Mmm_fish_tacos

I don't know what was more disturbing. The incest or Tyrion listening to them get it on.
Tyrion seemed a bit hurt over it.

Legend

Tyrion seemed a bit hurt over it.
Yeah he's probably feeling like he's being replaced. John came out of nowhere and is now Dany's top adviser.

Dr. Pezus

Craycray episode. A bit predictable but there were some kind of surprising moments. Amazing cinematography, effects and acting in this episode. Really felt way beyond anything else on TV ever.

The final season will be craycraycray

the-pi-guy

I haven't watched GoT.  And really shouldn't be in here.  

But you guys are gross with all your incest.  :P

Mmm_fish_tacos

Well to be fair, they don't know yet.

Dr. Pezus

Why haven't you watched it dude!

Xevross

Watched the ep. twice now.

I was kind of shipping Jon and Dany, because they have such good chemistry. Most Targaryen rulers have had worse incest relationships than them too. But the way they did it made me want to shout at them to stop it, really great way of toying with our emotions.

The meeting involving so many main characters was great, finally bringing those worlds together.

Littlefinger's death was probably one of the most satisfying moments of my life, the build up in previous episodes was pretty poor but they nailed it this ep.

Jaime finally giving up on Cersei and going off to do what's right was amazing too, we knew he had it in him and finally he's made the choice.

The wall falling was pretty epic, exactly how I expected it to happen but awesome to see nonetheless.

Go Up