The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

??
A.) The article accuses WB of taking advantage of profiting off a character that they made for someone. They based it off that 70% goes to the family, some states don't allow donations to families like that.

B.) Riders points out that 30% goes to the platform holder, so WB ends up with nothing.  Nobody cares.

The part about some states not allowing it, seems like a bit of an assumption. It says "it stands to reason that WB is keeping it."

The article is at least a little wrong.  

It's also possible that WB (I think) could be donating to the family regardless, or donating somewhere else.  

Legend

Dr. Pezus

A.) The article accuses WB of taking advantage of profiting off a character that they made for someone. They based it off that 70% goes to the family, some states don't allow donations to families like that.

B.) Riders points out that 30% goes to the platform holder, so WB ends up with nothing.  Nobody cares.

The part about some states not allowing it, seems like a bit of an assumption. It says "it stands to reason that WB is keeping it."

The article is at least a little wrong.  

It's also possible that WB (I think) could be donating to the family regardless, or donating somewhere else.  
What family?
It's riderz from our forum.
I know. He got some karma!

the-pi-guy

What family? I know. He got some karma!
An executive producer of Shadow of War died of cancer and they put him into the game.  

Dr. Pezus

An executive producer of Shadow of War died of cancer and they put him into the game.  
Ohh

Legend

SWORDF1SH

A costume in Playerunknown's Battlefield sells for $1670  :o :o :o

PUBG Expensive Costume Sells for $1670, Price Still Trending Upwards

SWORDF1SH

Legend

A costume in Playerunknown's Battlefield sells for $1670  :o :o :o

PUBG Expensive Costume Sells for $1670, Price Still Trending Upwards
I don't understand the steam market at times.

Legend

Legend

From the new south park game.

BananaKing

Dr. Pezus

From the new south park game.
Lol that's brilliant

Legend

Go Up