PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

Driveclub PS Plus edition is leaving? I thought they'd leave it on for longer than that.

Another disappointing month, when is there going to be good AAA games on PS4? >:(

kitler53

PlayStation Plus in October: Broken Age, Super Meat Boy, Unmechanical and more - NeoGAF
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/...adbpr=36969785

i already played unmechanical,.. pretty good.  i also already played kung fu rabbit,.. i almost hate to say this out loud but i really liked that game.

i hate much excitement for broken age and super meat boy.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Mmm_fish_tacos

I can't realyl use it. Recommended tab is fine, all tab takes ages to load and then is really laggy to use, games tab has never loaded yet. I'll start loading it now and time how long it takes to load.

Edit: took 1 minute 56 seconds to load then going into any of the challenges was very laggy.
Have your tired reseting everything?  

kitler53

Driveclub PS Plus edition is leaving? I thought they'd leave it on for longer than that.

Another disappointing month, when is there going to be good AAA games on PS4? >:(
when there are enough AAA games in the dollar bin to actually release them on ps+ without it being ridiculous.  a yearly sub means you are only paying sony ~$4 a month for 6 games.  killzone and knack still retail over $20.  stop expecting $2k  worth of games a year from a $50 subscription.

Xevross

Sep 30, 2015, 04:58 PM Last Edit: Sep 30, 2015, 05:05 PM by Xevross
Have your tired reseting everything?  
Nope, I'll do that now. Edit: ok it works perfectly now, that was weird.
when there are enough AAA games in the dollar bin to actually release them on ps+ without it being ridiculous.  a yearly sub means you are only paying sony ~$4 a month for 6 games.  killzone and knack still retail over $20.  stop expecting $2k  worth of games a year from a $50 subscription.
When did I ever say I was expecting $2k worth of games a year? I'm just hoping for at least one full AAA game, which has yet to happen in two years. I would never seriously complain about it, I know its games for free

Raven

I really wish Sony would start rolling out some bigger games for PS+ on a more consistent basis. I'm still holding out hope for Killzone: Shadow Fall and Infamous: Second Son. I don't want to repurchase them.

Legend

I really wish Sony would start rolling out some bigger games for PS+ on a more consistent basis. I'm still holding out hope for Killzone: Shadow Fall and Infamous: Second Son. I don't want to repurchase them.
I really like getting smaller titles, but one big game a quarter would be swell.

Raven

kitler53

Nope, I'll do that now. Edit: ok it works perfectly now, that was weird.When did I ever say I was expecting $2k worth of games a year? I'm just hoping for at least one full AAA game, which has yet to happen in two years. I would never seriously complain about it, I know its games for free
right now all the AAA games are still retailing for ~$30 so that would be $2k in games a year.  there just aren't enough dollar bin AAA games to start giving them away.

besides,.. i 3000% prefer getting a $15 downloadable game free on launch day that getting any AAA game i didn't like enough to pay for over 2+ years.  i buy the AAA games i want near launch so every AAA game that released on ps3 was a waste of my time.  i may be in the minority but the value of the games released is much higher now that it was in the late gen ps3 time frame.

Dr. Pezus

Broken Age is sweet but the other games seem mostly meh :/. Oh and SMB is way too hard for me, I have it on PC but couldn't get far into it.

Xevross

So who wants to make the vizioneck community? ;D

Legend

So who wants to make the vizioneck community? ;D
Does it matter?

Like if I made it would I be in charge, or would everyone I add be equal?

Xevross

Does it matter?

Like if I made it would I be in charge, or would everyone I add be equal?
I have no clue how it works tbh

the-pi-guy

Who made the VizionEck community and why can't I find you?  

Raven

Who made the VizionEck community and why can't I find you?  
Reasons.

Go Up