PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

Haha I am so out of the loop.

What exactly is the special stuff in 3.0?

EDT: PS4 System Software Update 3.00 Out 9/30, Take a Visual Tour - PlayStation.Blog

Oh cool! So who's going to make the VIzionEck community?
I literally just came here to ask the same question ;D

Mmm_fish_tacos

Haha I am so out of the loop.

What exactly is the special stuff in 3.0?

EDT: PS4 System Software Update 3.00 Out 9/30, Take a Visual Tour - PlayStation.Blog

Oh cool! So who's going to make the VIzionEck community?
You?

Kerotan

I really like the community idea and the increased storage.  

Dr. Pezus

Sep 29, 2015, 07:13 PM Last Edit: Sep 29, 2015, 07:19 PM by Dr. Pezus
I really like the community idea and the increased storage.  

Thank fudgy god for that.

"PNG Screenshots: If you'd like your game screenshots to be in a higher quality format, you can now select PNG instead of JPEG. To access, press Share > Share Settings > Screenshot Settings > Image Format."

fudge yeah

Raven

Sep 29, 2015, 07:21 PM Last Edit: Sep 29, 2015, 07:27 PM by Raven
I thought I read somewhere earlier this month that you'd be able to comment on things people share now. Which would be great because I like that feature on Xbox.

Leaked PS4 Firmware 3.0 Screenshots Shows New Friend Menu, Events Notifications, Communities Welcome Screen & More

Found it.

Dr. Pezus

I thought I read somewhere earlier this month that you'd be able to comment on things people share now. Which would be great because I like that feature on Xbox.

Leaked PS4 Firmware 3.0 Screenshots Shows New Friend Menu, Events Notifications, Communities Welcome Screen & More

Found it.
Sweet

Raven

Kerotan

Sep 29, 2015, 10:25 PM Last Edit: Sep 29, 2015, 10:29 PM by Kerotan
Thank fudgy god for that.

"PNG Screenshots: If you'd like your game screenshots to be in a higher quality format, you can now select PNG instead of JPEG. To access, press Share > Share Settings > Screenshot Settings > Image Format."

fudge yeah
Will the resolution be higher?

Ps4's October exclusive.  Sony should do a bundle with this and Disney infinity for the kids this Xmas.  And throw in a tearaway download code.  

Just adds to ps4's every growing and varied game catalogue.  If you want western support for games like this in future,  support this.  Buy it digitally from the store.  Money talks in this day and age.  

I really hope Sony market this.  Could be to the ps4 what spyro was to the ps1 just to a lesser extent.

Legend

Uncharted collection demo finally available in US!

Mmm_fish_tacos

Well looks like i'm playing all the uncharteds again. for like the 10th time .

Mmm_fish_tacos

Mmm_fish_tacos

Sep 30, 2015, 02:25 AM Last Edit: Sep 30, 2015, 03:08 AM by Mmm_fish_tacos

I wasn't able to give you guys the PNG versions.  I don't have a USB stick.  :-[

Among the Sleep coming to ps4 this holiday!

Legend

I wasn't able to give you guys the PNG versions.  I don't have a USB stick.  :-[

Among the Sleep coming to ps4 this holiday!

Among the sleep is a creepy and weird game. The ending is so sad.

Aura7541

PS4 Autumn 2015 lineup for Japan. The random sounds are pretty funny, though I don't think anything will beat the "Bat, Batter, Battest" Arkham Knight.

Kerotan

Viewing Single Post - NeoGAF

All 3 points in this comment represent my experience 100%. In fact it's eery.  Do I have a Phantom who posts my thoughts on gaf,  who thinks he's me?  KOJIMMMAAAA!

Anyway it's a compliment to mgs5 gameplay that it makes uncharted 2 feel floaty.  Just goes to show we're seeing more than just graphical improvements this gen.  heck even rainbow six felt floaty and unresponsive when I tried the beta.  Took a few hours to adjust.  Only just realised after reading that comment on gaf that MGSV was the reason why!  

For the record I've put in over 200 hours into mgs5 so far.

I'll adjust to uncharted again pretty quickly.  Platinumed all 3 on ps3 and might do I again.  

Go Up