PlayStation Community Thread

Viewing single post

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Kerotan

Sep 30, 2015, 02:06 PM Last Edit: Sep 30, 2015, 02:08 PM by Kerotan
Events feature. I can comment on friend activity. I think you can now view YouTube streams from the Live feature.
I meant to the Playstation app

And Walsaltfur strikes again.

gamrConnect Forums - View Post

Champa91 said:
This site became a joke a loooong time ago. It's died off quite a bit in the past year especially after Vgchartz stopped giving figures regularly.

I wouldn't say it became a joke but the involved "parties" are not what they were once. As an Xbox fan you don't see many other Xbox fans anymore, discussions about Xbox get more Playstation fans making fun of everything and won't leave out chances to make unmature comments about it all the day.

We couldn't establish at least a baseline in terms how we discuss with each other in any way. Choice of words by not only some makes you think a big part of the community is socially degenerated but we are on the internet so I hope they behave better when talking and discussing in real life.

That said, I am still here, rocking my 360 at home and use the forum often for laughs and argue with people when I'm bored :)

Still I miss many members from the past, the reasons why they are not here anymore are as diverse as the ads on this site.

You can just see the tears flowing down his eyes. Best thing is him calling people degenerates yet admitting he comes to chartz to argue when he's bored.  All his xbox friends are gone boo hoo :D