PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Dreams has a wonderful look to it. One of these days I hope they go all out with a deep dive on the final renderer. The last deep dive they did was really interesting.

Xevross

2 Spider-Man: Far From Home suits added to Marvel's Spider-Man for free | ResetEra

Google Translate because the tweet is not up yet on PS US or PS EU:
The suit that appears in the blockbuster movie "Spider-Man: Far From Home" is added to the PS4 ® Marvel's Spider-Man for free. If you apply the free updates currently in service, you will be able to use the "upgrade suit" and "stealth suit" that appear in the movie.  Click to expand... Click to shrink...  

EDIT: available now

Amazing how insomniac keep supporting this game. FFH suit is amazing, updating the game to give it a whirl now.

Legend

Detroit free on PS+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Pezus

Detroit free on PS+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Right when my sub ran out

darkknightkryta

My sub is still running, but I was going to let it expire.  I've been using PC for most of my third party games and single player from Sony is where it's at for me.

Legend

Sup expires in november. Will resub cause why not.

Xevross

I'm hoping to get a cheap sub on prime day. Apparently 15 month PS+ went for less than £20 for students last year and I completely missed it. If that happens again I might buy a few and stock up.

the-pi-guy

I haven't had PS+ in a while.  No regrets.

BananaKing

Just finished spiderman. It's a great game. The ending in particular was really well made, and the final boss was fun.

Hopefully in the next game they give us proper side quests. Ones that have the same quality as main story missions, in both story and gameplay/mission structure  

What I really love is how they handled classic spiderman characters, normal Asborn was really really well made. Otto, Mary Jane, aunt may, and the rest of the villains that he has a rich history with. It was really well made. And the decision to move away from an origin story and make a game about an experienced spiderman was the best decision they could have made.

Overall a very solid game. I'm surprised how well the story was and how fun it was. Oh and another thing, it might be due to a technical limitation. But I found having no dynamic whether cycle to be a positive point. It really did help with the story telling and keeping the mood right. I hope the next game follows suit

Legend

I still need to play it. Sounds good

SWORDF1SH

So what concrete PS5 info do we have?

the-pi-guy

8 core AMD 7nm Zen 2
Ray Tracing support with AMD Navi GPU (not clear if this includes hardware acceleration)
Fast high-end SSD storage offering huge load time and game data streaming advantages over current gen.
Support for current PS VR headset and likely a new set in the works (but not confirmed)
Physical Media support (as well as a digital games store)
Backwards Compatible with at least the PS4 (currently no mention of support for older PlayStation systems)
Not releasing in 2019, which points towards a 2020 release for PS5.
8K support (unclear if this is native or upscaled)
In the demo given to

BananaKing

And rumour has it that it will be 9.2 teraflops from navi architecture. Will means around 14 teraflops for current gen architecture

Xevross

Xevross

Yeah I was hoping this would sell me on the game but I think its done the opposite, just looks so boring and tedious to me. I'm gonna have to wait and read what people with similar gaming tastes to me think of the game after it launches.

Go Up