How's School?

Started by Legend, Aug 26, 2014, 12:55 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Final exam in pediatrics is getting close

FLGibsonIII

I got accepted to Michigan State and Oakland and I am deciding where to go.
All aboard the hype train.

Legend

I got accepted to Michigan State and Oakland and I am deciding where to go.

Nice!

Is one instate?

FLGibsonIII

Nice!

Is one instate?

Both instate. I live in Michigan.

Legend

Both instate. I live in Michigan.

Well I didn't know which oakland haha.

FLGibsonIII

Well I didn't know which oakland haha.

yeah, I didn't expect anyone to know it.

Xevross

Final exam in pediatrics is getting close

How far away is it?

the-pi-guy

CPS is still super easy.  Would have 100% if it weren't for a few silly mistakes on the test. 
Math is difficultish. 
History is easy, but it's not my thing.

Dr. Pezus

darkknightkryta

I got to supply teach a drama class.

Cute Pikachu

Im thinking between OSU and UofL
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Xevross

CPS is still super easy.  Would have 100% if it weren't for a few silly mistakes on the test. 
Math is difficultish. 
History is easy, but it's not my thing.

Maths is too easy for me so far. Yet to drop below 95% on any mock :)

the-pi-guy

CPS hasn't changed.  I'm like a week ahead of class just by showing up.  It's awesome. Really excited about future classes too.  There are classes on AI, graphics, assembly, etc, etc. 

Math, I miss having math in class.  Videos make the math look easy, while the book complicates things. 
But I'm not going to be able to take any math classes on campus until next Spring.  Only classes I can take after this is Calc 3 and Linear Algebra.  Calc 3 is only offered on campus during the spring and it's at the same time as Linear Algebra.  So I'd have to miss one of them to do that.  So Calc 3, I'll take online next semester.  Last online class I'm planning. 
Really excited about math too, lots of interesting stuff.  Math is also a much bigger subject than I ever thought.  In high school, there's a line of math classes to take, but after Calc 3 in college, you can pretty much take a bunch of different directions.  And there's a ton of classes too.

History is history.  Lots of memorization, but this class is a little bit more conceptual than most history classes which is a really nice thing.  Still, mostly memorization, so if you can't remember the important stuff, then it's a struggle.  But, it's not a difficult class in the least.  We are starting to get into Newton, but I think he is only covered for a chapter.  After this chapter, we start to talk about evolution and the progress of its science, etc. 

darkknightkryta

CPS hasn't changed.  I'm like a week ahead of class just by showing up.  It's awesome. Really excited about future classes too.  There are classes on AI, graphics, assembly, etc, etc. 

Math, I miss having math in class.  Videos make the math look easy, while the book complicates things. 
But I'm not going to be able to take any math classes on campus until next Spring.  Only classes I can take after this is Calc 3 and Linear Algebra.  Calc 3 is only offered on campus during the spring and it's at the same time as Linear Algebra.  So I'd have to miss one of them to do that.  So Calc 3, I'll take online next semester.  Last online class I'm planning. 
Really excited about math too, lots of interesting stuff.  Math is also a much bigger subject than I ever thought.  In high school, there's a line of math classes to take, but after Calc 3 in college, you can pretty much take a bunch of different directions.  And there's a ton of classes too.

History is history.  Lots of memorization, but this class is a little bit more conceptual than most history classes which is a really nice thing.  Still, mostly memorization, so if you can't remember the important stuff, then it's a struggle.  But, it's not a difficult class in the least.  We are starting to get into Newton, but I think he is only covered for a chapter.  After this chapter, we start to talk about evolution and the progress of its science, etc. 

Take the assembly.  You'll gain a new found understanding of how computers work.  Taking Linear Algebra is the best bet.  Plus, if I'm right, Calc 3 is the graphing way of doing what you're going to be learning in Linear Algebra, so you're better off getting the Algebra and doing Calc online.  If you really wanna challenge yourself.  Take a bunch of physics classes.  That's where you really see Calculus and Algebra merge.  Like, take nuclear physics and electro/magnetic physics.  Though you might already be taking the later.

the-pi-guy

Take the assembly. You'll gain a new found understanding of how computers work.  Taking Linear Algebra is the best bet.  Plus, if I'm right, Calc 3 is the graphing way of doing what you're going to be learning in Linear Algebra, so you're better off getting the Algebra and doing Calc online. If you really wanna challenge yourself.  Take a bunch of physics classes.  That's where you really see Calculus and Algebra merge.  Like, take nuclear physics and electro/magnetic physics.  Though you might already be taking the later.

The bolded is exactly what I'm planning.  :D

Taking Calc 3 online in the fall, then the spring will be Assembly, Linear Algebra, CPS 3, Physics I, and an elective of some sort.
And as I've said in the past I'm very interested in doing a bunch of physics classes.  :)

Go Up