How's School?

Started by Legend, Aug 26, 2014, 12:55 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

Nice!  Don't forget your best Pi-friend.  :)

Who's that?

the-pi-guy

Legend

I keep having bad dreams about school. Obviously it's because I'm worried about dropping out to start my company, but the stupid thing is all these dreams are high school! Haha most of the time in these dreams I'm super stressed and worried my life/career is over, but then I have a logic bomb and realize I'm 21 and graduated high school with high honors three years ago. I just say "peace" and walk out lol.

the-pi-guy

I keep having bad dreams about school. Obviously it's because I'm worried about dropping out to start my company, but the stupid thing is all these dreams are high school! Haha most of the time in these dreams I'm super stressed and worried my life/career is over, but then I have a logic bomb and realize I'm 21 and graduated high school with high honors three years ago. I just say "peace" and walk out lol.

lol
My cousin should have been the Valedictorian, but was passed over for someone else.  She was disappointed in me, I felt.   

the-pi-guy

"Michael Armbrust, BS Computer Science '06, BS Mathematics '06, graduate student, University of California-Berkeley"
Looks nothing like you though. 

Legend

"Michael Armbrust, BS Computer Science '06, BS Mathematics '06, graduate student, University of California-Berkeley"
Looks nothing like you though. 

Yeah that guy stole my name!

the-pi-guy

Schools going pretty well.  Well, it just started, but I feel a lot more confident about this semester. 
Great to be on campus. 
A little worried about math, I'm out of practice with some of the Calc stuff.
History looks like a cool class, and CPS looks like it's gonna be fun.  CPS is a bit weird, I feel like the teacher is jumping around more than she should.   

the-pi-guy

CPS is super easy so far.
Math is hard, but  I understand it. 
History is easyish, but it's really cool.  We're covering a lot of the stuff that Legend has talked about.  Stuff like number systems was chapter one, and that people knew the earth wasn't flat was chapter two I think.  It's interesting.  We're learning about some cool science history. 

Legend

CPS is super easy so far.
Math is hard, but  I understand it. 
History is easyish, but it's really cool.  We're covering a lot of the stuff that Legend has talked about.  Stuff like number systems was chapter one, and that people knew the earth wasn't flat was chapter two I think.  It's interesting.  We're learning about some cool science history. 

Cool!

So far have I been wrong about much haha?

the-pi-guy

Cool!
So far have I been wrong about much haha?

Pretty much spot on. 

darkknightkryta

My bad dreams normally involve me forgetting that I have an exam that day.  For a class I've never taken before.  Then I start worrying that if I fail I won't graduate.  Then I wake up and remember I graduated almost 7 years ago.  I normally get these dreams around exam time/midterm time of the year.

Legend

Pretty much spot on. 

Woohoo wikipedia is legit.

Rorono

Finishing up my Master's degree thesis on european consumer law.

the-pi-guy

Finishing up my Master's degree thesis on european consumer law.

Woah. :o

darkknightkryta

I start supply teaching, whenever I get a call :(

Go Up