How's School?

Started by Legend, Aug 26, 2014, 12:55 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

That's what I mean though, take comp sci in summer so you're not behind.

The reason I'd be a year behind is because the school I go to only offers it during the Spring session. 

darkknightkryta

The reason I'd be a year behind is because the school I go to only offers it during the Spring session. 

Then I can't help you... or can I?  For a low fee, I'll teach you computer science.

the-pi-guy

Then I can't help you... or can I?  For a low fee, I'll teach you computer science.

"2 billion dollars!!" 
What? :o

It's alright though, gotta take the 45 min. drive to school so I can stay on top of it.  :)

Really excited for next semester to be honest. 
A History class about Science, a math class and computer science class.  So exciting! 
Then I have English, wondering if I should take another class, but I'm not sure. 

the-pi-guy

I've gotten 4 emails reminding me I need to take a survey about a class.  :P
I'd love to do it, except its the class I dropped out of. 

darkknightkryta

I've gotten 4 emails reminding me I need to take a survey about a class.  :P
I'd love to do it, except its the class I dropped out of. 

Do it anyways, for the lulz

nnodley

I'M DONE!!!!!!  Pretty sure I'm getting 4 A's and 1 B

the-pi-guy

I'M DONE!!!!!!  Pretty sure I'm getting 4 A's and 1 B

Woot!  Woot!! 
Hard work pays off. 

nnodley

Woot!  Woot!! 
Hard work pays off. 

Yeah I kicked this semesters dog!! Next semester though...... is gonna a rough one!

Taking a compositing class, stereoscopic 3d class, independent study, portfolio web class, video game history class, and a random geography class.

the-pi-guy

Yeah I kicked this semesters dog!! Next semester though...... is gonna a rough one!

Taking a compositing class, stereoscopic 3d class, independent study, portfolio web class, video game history class, and a random geography class.

Fun fun!
I don't work hard at all. 

the-pi-guy

I'm really excited for the next two years of school. 
I've got a plan for each semester, but we'll see how it goes.  :)
I will be able to finish the Associates and the emphases for both math and Computer Science in two years with room to spare. 
I was hoping to fill that room with the physics emphasis requirements stuff, but there's a schedule conflict for the first class, then the next time I will be able to take the first class is in the next Spring.  So I won't be able to take the other class requirements. 

It's not important though.  Got the major stuff in.  :D

the-pi-guy

For my associates, getting the math and computer science requirements done is super easy to schedule.
Getting my BS though looks like it's gonna be a bit tougher to do both.  :P

Xevross

Absolutely loving it right now ;D

the-pi-guy

Xevross

Tell us more!

Work is going well and its great fun. Finding out the results of my mid year assessments on monday and I'm feeling confident. I've got a great new friend group and an amazing best friend :)

the-pi-guy

Work is going well and its great fun. Finding out the results of my mid year assessments on monday and I'm feeling confident. I've got a great new friend group and an amazing best friend :)

Nice!  Don't forget your best Pi-friend.  :)

Go Up