The Anime Thread

Started by darkknightkryta, May 02, 2014, 09:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Do you go to conventions?

Linked Events

• Anime North: May 25, 2018, 01:11 AM - May 27, 2018, 01:11 AM End Countdown
Go Down

BasilZero

So Naruto's over.  I think I was going to puke at that ending.

Spoiler please.

darkknightkryta

Spoiler please.

Everyone gets married.  Choji marries one of the rock genin, who you see for a full 4 chapters.  Sasuke gets off scott free, gets the girl, and has an affair with Karin.  That last part I made up since Sasuke and Sakura give birth to a girl who looks exactly like Karin, glasses and all.  Naruto doesn't fix the ninja world like he's been screaming about for 700 issues, they show the 5 shadows as old and decrepit.  Especially bad for the mist shadow, they took such an exotic, intimidating woman and ruined her character.  They tell you nothing of Orochimaru and the rest of Hebi.  Or anyone else for that matter.  It was a generic ending that solved nothing.  700 chapters and nothing got done.

BasilZero

Nov 17, 2014, 02:40 AM Last Edit: Nov 17, 2014, 02:43 AM by BasilZero

Everyone gets married.  Choji marries one of the rock genin, who you see for a full 4 chapters.  Sasuke gets off scott free, gets the girl, and has an affair with Karin.  That last part I made up since Sasuke and Sakura give birth to a girl who looks exactly like Karin, glasses and all.  Naruto doesn't fix the ninja world like he's been screaming about for 700 issues, they show the 5 shadows as old and decrepit.  Especially bad for the mist shadow, they took such an exotic, intimidating woman and ruined her character.  They tell you nothing of Orochimaru and the rest of Hebi.  Or anyone else for that matter.  It was a generic ending that solved nothing.  700 chapters and nothing got done.

So Naruto didnt get Sakura..........SAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAA

lol

I should watch the entire anime now that the series is over.

Edit: So Naruto is foreveralone?

Edit 2: Nvm forgot about Hinata or w/e her name was, the girl with the weird eyes.

darkknightkryta

So Naruto didnt get Sakura..........SAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAA

lol

I should watch the entire anime now that the series is over.

Edit: So Naruto is foreveralone?

Edit 2: Nvm forgot about Hinata or w/e her name was, the girl with the weird eyes.

Yeah.  That's who Naruto had kids with.  Like, that didn't bug me too much, but the fact that Sasuke caused all this shame, to end up with the girl and to be forgiven, blows my mind because of the stupidity.  Like, Sasuke tried to kill her!

BasilZero

Yeah.  That's who Naruto had kids with.  Like, that didn't bug me too much, but the fact that Sasuke caused all this shame, to end up with the girl and to be forgiven, blows my mind because of the stupidity.  Like, Sasuke tried to kill her!

Well the Narutards love Sasuke, they gotta keep that part of the audience happy.

darkknightkryta

Well the Narutards love Sasuke, they gotta keep that part of the audience happy.

He should be fudgy dead. Never mind the battleship.

DrakeSnake

Everything that was good about Bleach, all summed up in a nice intro:

God how I miss that intro :(
I dont know i didn't like it much the action on the sense and song seems soft. I like the second 1 though.

also the first one was a classic

God Bleach peaked really fast :-(

NeverDies

I'm thinking I might try to get into One Piece. I've watched several episodes already, but the animation style was just really grating. Does it get any better several seasons in?

Also, this is my fav anime opening sequence.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

BasilZero

I'm thinking I might try to get into One Piece. I've watched several episodes already, but the animation style was just really grating. Does it get any better several seasons in?

It gets better over time.

The lighting and the designs differ a bit due to how long the anime's been around - you can tell easily as well.

I need to catch up on One Piece though - I left off at episode 648 - and now they are on episode 670. So I might end up watching it in a marathon during the holidays :)

darkknightkryta

D: I recently got into the manga.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-10-30/bandai-namco-adk-aniplex-establish-anime-consortium-japan-streaming-service/.80509

So Japan's trying to compete with Crunchryoll... again. 

NeverDies

I started reading the manga as well. So far it's not bad, but not really gripping me like Berserk, Hellsing, or One Punch Man did.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

the-pi-guy

Getting Death Note on DVD whenever I can. 

BasilZero

Its a great series. Highly recommended.

the-pi-guy

Its a great series. Highly recommended.

I know.  :D

darkknightkryta

So I rewatched Episode 3 of Bleach.  What they did with the guitar was crazy.  It was so eerie, yet simple.  Not as good as the original Naruto OST or Inuyasha.  I'll say though, it's better than any of the generic "crud" we're getting now in anime (Listening to the music in Boo Kai is saddening).  Still Bleach's lore was pretty slick, too bad they didn't do much more with it.  Though I decided to try to watch it through with the filler.  My biggest complaint with the manga is the lack of character development.  I literally forgot about the girl with glasses @_@ and Kon.  So hopefully the filler can "fill" the void.

Nice, did I ever tell you the time at Anime North when they were using the Death Note for the wrestling?  Did they ever make a Bluray of it?

Go Up