Sony confirms PSVR 2 specs, Horizon VR announced

Started by the-pi-guy, Jan 05, 2022, 01:30 AM

previous topic - next topic

BananaKing

I bet Sony is going to cheap out on the headphones, aren't they?  

:'(
Seems they arent going cheap in anything so far, I doubt the headphones will be cheap, specially after how much they pushed 3D audio with PS5.

Legend

Seems they arent going cheap in anything so far, I doubt the headphones will be cheap, specially after how much they pushed 3D audio with PS5.
My 3d ps5 headphones are great. If it's like them for psvr2, amazing.

kitler53

Jan 12, 2022, 04:29 AM Last Edit: Jan 12, 2022, 04:32 AM by kitler53
I bet Sony is going to cheap out on the headphones, aren't they? 

:'(
didn't sony already confirm no headphons are included?  its just a headphone jack and the expectation you use what you want i think.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

didn't sony already confirm no headphons are included?  its just a headphone jack and the expectation you use what you want i think.
There is a headphone jack. But I'm expecting they'll include a cheap pair of earphones like they did with PSVR.

I wish they instead had removable off ear headphones like the Index/Quest have.

BananaKing

There is a headphone jack. But I'm expecting they'll include a cheap pair of earphones like they did with PSVR.

I wish they instead had removable off ear headphones like the Index/Quest have.
I prefer to just use what I want via the jack. Much more options and easier.

kitler53

is now a good time to rant about phones removing headphone jacks.  Bluetooth sucks my balls.  the sound quality is a big drop.  there is a lot of interference in Chicago.  switching between devices is a fudgy pain.  

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

BananaKing

is now a good time to rant about phones removing headphone jacks.  Bluetooth sucks my balls.  the sound quality is a big drop.  there is a lot of interference in Chicago.  switching between devices is a fudgy pain.  
Tell me about it. I will only buy phones with a headphone jack in it. Its essential to me. I wont be paying 100bucks like a jack dog for a pair of shaming Bluetooth headphones. When my current headphones are much better quality and a lot  cheaper.

the-pi-guy

Legend

Eye tracking can be such a gimmick but I really just want it for immersion and quality improvements!

Go Up