Souls Series |OT| LTTP keeping spam away from other threads.

Started by the-pi-guy, Dec 17, 2021, 09:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

BananaKing

I just liked having 1v1 fights against other people in bloodbrone. Id love a MP game/mode with similar gameplay and its a 4v4 or a 6v6 with objectives in the map.

the-pi-guy

Legend

S3WDjUk.png
Could also be like the haunted mansion stretching room. You only think you're moving.
I really don't understand the appeal of online for Souls games.  

Getting invaded is annoying.

There are notes that are sometimes helpful, but most of the time they suck. A huge chunk of them are memes, some of them are flat out bad for the player. (Like saying there's a secret path by jumping off a bridge.  I got wrecked because a there were like 6 notes saying a torch was required in a certain area. It ends up making an otherwise friendly NPC start attacking you and you miss out on a trophy because of it. Yay. )

Death stranding was great. Every other single player+online game I just play offline.

Legend

kitler53

dark souls is easy on your second playthrough. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

I started Dark Souls 3 like a week ago now.
I'm finding it surprisingly easy. Usually it takes me a bit to get into the groove of a new Souls game.  

the-pi-guy

Was like 92% done at the 24 hour mark, which is crazy fast for me. Usually that's the kind of time I'd get from a second playthrough.  

Deciding to finish some quests and stuff before finishing.

the-pi-guy

Aug 01, 2022, 05:39 PM Last Edit: Aug 04, 2022, 04:11 AM by the-pi-guy
Ignore:

Spoiler for Hidden:
<br>Pyromancy:<br>Warmth<br><br>Miracles:<br>Great Lightning Spear<br>Sacred Oath<br>Great Magic Barrier<br><br><br>Rings:<br>NG+ rings<br>NG++ rings<br><br>Havel&#39;s ring<br>Talk to Orbek, after buying spells to get rings<br><br>

Legend

the-pi-guy

Working on getting the Platinum for Dark Souls 3.

At least that's the plan. For the most part I'm having fun. But, a couple of these trophies look kind of terrible.

the-pi-guy

Finished the main story.
Mucked around for quite a while, but this is still my fastest first Dark Souls playthrough.  

I think overall
DS3 > DS1 > DS2
But, DS1 has some niceties. DS2 is definitely the most flawed game, but it brings some nice improvements over the first.

Legend

Finished the main story.
Mucked around for quite a while, but this is still my fastest first Dark Souls playthrough.  

I think overall
DS3 > DS1 > DS2
But, DS1 has some niceties. DS2 is definitely the most flawed game, but it brings some nice improvements over the first.
Short but sweet I guess.

the-pi-guy

So I still have:
NG+ ending and rings
NG++ ending and rings
3 items to farm for hours

the-pi-guy

I have the platinum for Dark Souls 3.

Previously had:
Bloodborne, Dark Souls 1, Elden Ring

Been playing the Demon's Souls remake, to get that platinum. Not far off.

kitler53

Thats a lot of soulsborne gaming to get all those plats.  

Meanwhile I can't even bring myself to finish eldin ring…

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Go Up