Game cheating has gone extreme, almost every pc match now has cheaters

Started by Legend, Nov 28, 2021, 05:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Instead of hacking the game, people are running additional programs that just analyze the video and help with aiming. Super easy to setup and super hard to be caught.

With so much focus put on game skill nowadays with esports and million dollar prizes I fear competitive multiplayer is going to implode unless something changes. I think an esrb like independent organization needs to be set up so that there can be "verified" lobbies for people that have never been caught cheating regardless of game. Catching cheaters in the moment is hard but if a cheater can be caught a few months later and lose access to their "verified" status in every game, that could be a decent deterrent imo.

BananaKing

Its simple. fudge PC gaming. Go console if you wanna play fair games online.

Legend

Its simple. fudge PC gaming. Go console if you wanna play fair games online.
It takes a bit more effort but this type of cheating is just as effective on consoles.

BananaKing

It takes a bit more effort but this type of cheating is just as effective on consoles.
I doubt its used as much. I played MW2 when it got hacked and busted on PS3 and cheating was prevalent, nothing came close to that on any other console game I played  

kitler53

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

Cheating in games is the dumbest thing.  

kitler53

Cheating in games is the dumbest thing.  
agreed.  how can you be satisfied with a win if you had to cheat to get it?!?

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

BananaKing

agreed.  how can you be satisfied with a win if you had to cheat to get it?!?
Im assuming because it feels good to get kills, thats why people don't care if they cheat in single player games, it just feels good to get that win/kill.

Personally I find it pathetic to cheat in multiplayer games, but maybe because im actually good at them. I just don't play the games im bad at online, like fighting games.