CoD:infinite warfare is awesome

Started by BananaKing, Nov 09, 2021, 08:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

BananaKing

This game is a so much fun. And a must have for sci-fi lovers. Honestly it has amazing gameplay, amazing jet fights, and honestly the story ain't bad. The story is nothing amazing like Mass effect, but its not bad for CoD game.

For those who enjoy sci-fi games the campaign of infinite warefare is definitely a must have this gen. Its a shame we will probably never get a sequel or anything like it, because its so much fun.

Legend

This game is a so much fun. And a must have for sci-fi lovers. Honestly it has amazing gameplay, amazing jet fights, and honestly the story ain't bad. The story is nothing amazing like Mass effect, but its not bad for CoD game.

For those who enjoy sci-fi games the campaign of infinite warefare is definitely a must have this gen. Its a shame we will probably never get a sequel or anything like it, because its so much fun.
That's exactly how I felt when it was revealed. A new cod game that actually looks interesting!?!? Sucked so much that this was the game the fans decided to hate on.

I plan to play it eventually.

The VR spinoff demo was also really good.

BananaKing

That's exactly how I felt when it was revealed. A new cod game that actually looks interesting!?!? Sucked so much that this was the game the fans decided to hate on.

I plan to play it eventually.

The VR spinoff demo was also really good.
The issue with the game is that the devs were too scared to make the multiplayer anything but a regular CoD game. If they translated the epic huge fights from the single player to multiplayer it could have been amazing.

Id recommend it for the single player though, its no mass effect when it comes to being a sci-fi epic. But it holds its own as a sci-fi single player action game.