Scorn delayed to 2022, accompanied with a long blog post blaming everyone from CD Projekt Red, fans, and the Scorn devs themselves

Started by Legend, Nov 07, 2021, 06:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

kitler53

the blog post wasn't really that bad.  ..just highly unnecessary.   now more than any time gamers are tolerating delays due to covid.  all he needed to say is the game is delayed until 2022.  

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

the blog post wasn't really that bad.  ..just highly unnecessary.   now more than any time gamers are tolerating delays due to covid.  all he needed to say is the game is delayed until 2022.  
I can personally relate to a lot of what the blog post mentions, but it's the type of filler used for a slow weekly/monthly update. Instead this is the first news in a year and it's angry at everyone lol. Could have been titled "f you, here's your update."

Oh that reminds me, Hapax has been delayed from current year to next year due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.

BananaKing

Geez man, what a defensive post. The tone of that was really bad. Just say we are sorry for the delay, we didn't update/release new trailers because we are focusing on development, and we want to make sure we can make the best game that we can. The game will release when its ready, and thank you for your patience.

Just regular PR stuff, gamers are used to it. And it's not like this is a mega game that people will he so upset about it being delayed.

kitler53

I can personally relate to a lot of what the blog post mentions, but it's the type of filler used for a slow weekly/monthly update. Instead this is the first news in a year and it's angry at everyone lol. Could have been titled "f you, here's your update."

Oh that reminds me, Hapax has been delayed from current year to next year due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
lol.  

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens