GameStop stock crawling back to the Moon

Started by Legend, Jan 19, 2021, 05:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

kitler53

their financials were way worse than "a bit lower then expected".  it was a disaster.  apple killed their business model and there is probably no chance of recovery. 

snap is even funnier.  based on facebooks bad financials it also dropped ~25% today.  they released the financials tonight, post first ever profit, and mooned 6o% up. 

markets are Soo fuked right now.  crash feel inevitable to me. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

nnodley

I mean fudge meta/facebook/zuck so i'm happy its doing bad right now.  

Dr. Pezus

I mean fudge meta/facebook/zuck so i'm happy its doing bad right now.  
Nah it drags the rest of the tech market down with it

kitler53

i know we were talking about this elsewhere earlier but this is the "stocks" thread right?

DIS down ~3% as of this writing which is the lowest point in ~9 years.   i'm still not confident it won't drop more but i will say that this is a pretty good entry point imo.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

i know we were talking about this elsewhere earlier but this is the "stocks" thread right?

DIS down ~3% as of this writing which is the lowest point in ~9 years.   i'm still not confident it won't drop more but i will say that this is a pretty good entry point imo.

My mom bought yesterday.

I think I'll buy a single stock after it drops a bit more. $83 is still outside my budget.

Legend

Random stock update.

My Tesla partial share is doing pretty good. My $50 is now $72 which would be a good 12 month return if I cashed out.

My Rocket Lab shares are still in the gutter. My $50 is now $25. Long term there's still some potential but I don't know if Rocket Lab will survive once SpaceX's Starship is doing regular flights.

My mom's Disney stocks which I recommended for her are up just a little bit but she's not going to cash out. She's in it for the long haul and waiting for Disney to get back to their better days.

Legend

Should have bought Nintendo stock

Dr. Pezus

Should have bought Nintendo stock

No idea why it's topping now. Anticipation for the next console? Knowing the Nintendo cycle though, the next console is likely to flop

Legend

No idea why it's topping now. Anticipation for the next console? Knowing the Nintendo cycle though, the next console is likely to flop
Sure seems like it's hype for their next console. The whole graph is pretty funny like the Wii U days having incredible growth. Maybe that coincides with rumors that Nintendo was going to be sold.

Legend

I watched Dumb Money. It was good but also a bit silly as you'd expect.

Go Up