Bug list: please report even the slightest issues you have

Started by Legend, Aug 18, 2014, 07:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Vita!

Chrome has issues loading after posting.

Legend

I think live updating  who is viewing the topic is messing the site up on mobile, can you turn it off to see if it fixes the problem?

Live updates only happen on live view and in the stats center. They shouldn't affect anything else.

Either way I've turned them off.

Mmm_fish_tacos

It's still doing it. I was talking about who's viewing the topic. Like it says fishtacos, legend and vita are viewing this topic, every few seconds it will flash and that when it goes crazy for me. Which it's fine on the main page of the forum and when I use the reply button.

Legend

It's still doing it. I was talking about who's viewing the topic. Like it says fishtacos, legend and vita are viewing this topic, every few seconds it will flash and that when it goes crazy for me. Which it's fine on the main page of the forum and when I use the reply button.

Those do not update on their own. I'll try turning them off too though.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Still doning it... I thought I would be something you added because it just started to act up.. Thanks for trying.

Vita!

Yeah as I said I'm also having some issues in Chrome. Nothing forum breaking, but still annoying. Like I alt tabbed to get a date off wiki and the entire quick reply box disappeared. Had to highlight it to reload it.

ethomaz

Still doning it... I thought I would be something you added because it just started to act up.. Thanks for trying.

My girlfriend have a Xperia Z1... I will try to make done test in the dev forum next week to see what is happening... maybe I can simulate your issue ;)

ethomaz

Yeah as I said I'm also having some issues in Chrome. Nothing forum breaking, but still annoying. Like I alt tabbed to get a date off wiki and the entire quick reply box disappeared. Had to highlight it to reload it.

I'm not native English... so I didn't undestand very well... you can take a pic and post?

Mmm_fish_tacos

I think it's chrome, as it's now doing something similar on pc. I just downloaded Firefox to my phone and its working correctly

the-pi-guy

Yeah, my Quick Reply is a little glitchy and will disappear sometimes. 

Legend

So chrome is the common element.

That makes fixing this a lot simpler.

7H3

clicking a thread title used to bring me right to the new post... now it takes me to a few posts before the new post
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Legend

clicking a thread title used to bring me right to the new post... now it takes me to a few posts before the new post

It never changed.

7H3

I dunno seems to be working on my phone when I click the title. I need to check again on my computer
yeah seems to be working fine now on both... chalk it up to user error then :P
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Legend

I dunno seems to be working on my phone when I click the title. I need to check again on my computer

Yeah still a glitch, but not a new glitch ;)

Go Up