Started by Xevross, Aug 14, 2014, 02:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

Elden Ring outsold CoD. :P
Oh lol didn't notice. That's insane

kitler53

glad to see lego do so well.   i like that these games exist as it is one of the very few kid appropriate franchises on the playstation/xbox.   we need more games like these.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Almost 10m sold!
Pretty amazing how almost every studio had a megahit during ps4.

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

News Release : Sep. 12, 2022 "Domestic sales of Splatoon 3 for Nintendo Switch surpass 3.45 million in first three days"

Splatoon 3 sold 3.45 million in 3 days in just Japan.  

Which is insane. Even the biggest Sony games are lucky to get that worldwide.

Dr. Pezus

News Release : Sep. 12, 2022 "Domestic sales of Splatoon 3 for Nintendo Switch surpass 3.45 million in first three days"

Splatoon 3 sold 3.45 million in 3 days in just Japan.  

Which is insane. Even the biggest Sony games are lucky to get that worldwide.
How the fudge??

kitler53

all i can say is ship vs sales?   is splatoon really the biggest franchise to ever?  i mean,.. this is as big if not bigger than pokemon....

Legend

all i can say is ship vs sales?   is splatoon really the biggest franchise to ever?  i mean,.. this is as big if not bigger than pokemon....
I think Splatoon has become a Nintendo megafranchise like pokemon and mario kart.

Which is crazy. It looked like such a small time filler when they built their E3 around it.

kitler53

I think Splatoon has become a Nintendo megafranchise like pokemon and mario kart.

Which is crazy. It looked like such a small time filler when they built their E3 around it.
i just don't get it.   re-watched some gameplay just to see if i don't remember what i think i remember...

i agree with the quote in the middle of the video....  "this is tedious"

the-pi-guy

BananaKing

Of course they will jump up on rank when its releasing on PC.

But their softwares PC numbers are still relatively low. They don't launch that high, and while they do have legs, they arent particularly high yet. Selling 1-3 million is good. But there is still a lot of growth possible on the pc market.

the-pi-guy

Go Up