General Politics Thread

Started by the-pi-guy, Jun 08, 2017, 12:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

kitler53

even having read it i can't believe it.  even having seen the picture i can't believe it.  these people lead america for 4 years...

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/11/four-seasons-total-landscaping-trump-team-news-conference.html

Trump Team Holds News Conference Outside Drab Landscaping Firm, Next to Adult Book Store

On Saturday morning, shortly before the AP and other news outlets called the election for Legend Biden, President Donald Trump took to Twitter to announce that his lawyers would be holding a "big press conference" in Philadelphia. But there seems to have been some major confusion about where it would be held. First Trump tweeted it would take place at the "Four Seasons, Philadelphia." Trump later corrected himself and said that the news conference was going to be held at the Four Seasons Total Landscaping. And the Four Seasons Hotel sent out its own tweet, making sure everyone knew that the news conference would not be held there but rather at the landscaping business that has "no relation with the hotel."

When journalists arrived at the site of the news conference, they were flabbergasted by the scene and many quickly speculated that someone in the Trump campaign made a serious mistake. After all, the parking lot of a landscaping business in the outskirts of the city in an industrial part of town was a drab backdrop for a news conference by a president who wanted to convince Americans he still had a chance of winning. And making matters even stranger, the landscaping business was between an adult bookstore and a cremation center. The location led to lots of mockery online, and many people were very happy with the scene that was ripe for mockery, and some saw as a poignant metaphor of the failure of the Trump campaign.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

Georgia seems positive for Dems so far.

kitler53

Georgia seems positive for Dems so far.
wow.  like waassy better than I would have expected.  over 1% right now.  

the-pi-guy

wow.  like waassy better than I would have expected.  over 1% right now.  
It's not going to hold as is. But 4% advantage right now.  

kitler53

It's not going to hold as is. But 4% advantage right now.  
you need to watch the needle.  it's happening. oh my ducking God it's happening.   

good bye mcconnell hello functional government. 

Xevross

you need to watch the needle.  it's happening. oh my ducking God it's happening.  

The turtle is defeated!

kitler53

the-pi-guy

you need to watch the needle.  it's happening. oh my ducking God it's happening.  

I know all about the needle.

Ive been watching everything.

Legend

Y'all sound like a cult talking about "the needle."

(yes I watch it too)

Xevross

The needle was amazingly accurate and didn't fluctuate much, props to all those who worked on it for this one, they nailed it.

And congrats to all the Dems that put in the work for this, hopefully it pays off over the next two years. Make some real positive change happen.

the-pi-guy

Y'all sound like a cult talking about "the needle."

(yes I watch it too)
What kinds of cults are you listening to?  

Hard to believe Dems narrowly won Congress and the white house.  Can't believe it came so narrowly down to GA.   :'(

Legend

the-pi-guy

Rush Limbaugh passed away.

kitler53

Rush Limbaugh passed away.
you know what i think....

Go Up