PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BananaKing

I was once really excited for this game. But it turned out to be a dud. Can't say I'm excited or thrilled by this in any way.

Legend

I was once really excited for this game. But it turned out to be a dud. Can't say I'm excited or thrilled by this in any way.
It's cool for the fans and the studio, but yeah personally I'm not interested either.

kitler53

same. 

gorgeous game.   horrible gameplay.    i've never felt more like being on a hamster wheel then my few hours i spent playing this game.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Dr. Pezus

Nov 18, 2021, 09:05 PM Last Edit: Nov 18, 2021, 09:08 PM by Dr. Pezus
Sony announced their Black Friday deals and they have a lot of games I want on sale! Examples: Demon's Souls, Ratchet Rift, Spidey MM, Ghost of Tsushima, TLOU2, Star Wars Jedi, Returnal, It Takes Two

Oh and PS plus subscription will be on sale. I will be grabbing that and the ps5 collection along with it  :P

kitler53

i was very happy to see ratchet and clank are on sale.

...i'm sure tomorrow i'll be disappointed to learn it is only a $5 discount.

the-pi-guy

That's the spirit!  

Like I said, as an idiot I will be rebuying Dark Souls digitally.

Ghost of Tsushima for the first time probably.
And maybe Hades.  

Dr. Pezus

From 70 to 60 most likely  ::)

That's the spirit!  

Like I said, as an idiot I will be rebuying Dark Souls digitally.

Ghost of Tsushima for the first time probably.
And maybe Hades.  
Oh I forgot hades. I want that too

kitler53

From 70 to 60 most likely  ::)
Oh I forgot hades. I want that too

yeah. I figure that's going to be the case.   we'll see but I dunno if I buy at $60.  still feels full price at $60. 

the-pi-guy

There are a few better sales but most of them kind of suck.

Dark Souls 2 and 3 have been 75% off 3 times this year, but they're only 50% off atm. Was planning to get them but at this price i am just going to deal with physical.  

Death loop is 50% off.
Outer Worlds is 67% off.

Returnal is $50 (much cheaper physical. $30 at Walmart).
Ratchet is $50.
Sackboy, Miles Morales are $30.
Demons Souls is $40

Dr. Pezus

There are a few better sales but most of them kind of suck.

Dark Souls 2 and 3 have been 75% off 3 times this year, but they're only 50% off atm. Was planning to get them but at this price i am just going to deal with physical.  

Death loop is 50% off.
Outer Worlds is 67% off.

Returnal is $50 (much cheaper physical. $30 at Walmart).
Ratchet is $50.
Sackboy, Miles Morales are $30.
Demons Souls is $40
Prices to begin with are too high. I got ps plus 12 months 33 percent off (already bought 35 pounds for 30 pounds at cdkeys, about 12 percent off before that). Gives me back my Plus library, the Collection and the monthly games. Will probably be enough for me for now.

Legend

Prices to begin with are too high. I got ps plus 12 months 33 percent off (already bought 35 pounds for 30 pounds at cdkeys, about 12 percent off before that). Gives me back my Plus library, the Collection and the monthly games. Will probably be enough for me for now.
Oh I need more plus.

kitler53

I got my yearly ps+ sub and ratchet. 

everything else is too much.  ratchet is too much too but this is my once in a generation next gen hardware splurge.  ...and my favorite franchise ever.  

really want returnal but if I buy it now it will be $20 by the time I play it.  made that mistake with TLoU 2,.. bought at $40 and still haven't played.  $20 in this sale.  

my backlog is sooo deep that I think ratchet is perhaps my last game for a year.  not getting horizon day 1.  GoW maybe but when does that release?.  I thought I'd be getting eldin ring to play with my co-op buddy but he said no to day 1.  

the-pi-guy

I ended up buying Dark Souls 1 + 2, Hades.

Sad thing is, I would have spent more money if the sale was better. :P

I will wait for Dark Souls 3 to be $20 for the full version.  

Dr. Pezus

Oh wow Rift Apart physical is 58 percent off in a store here. I will probably buy

kitler53

amazon has playstation $100 gift cards for $90

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K59HKIQ

Go Up