PlayStation Studios Development

Started by the-pi-guy, Mar 27, 2015, 08:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

I hope it's more on the shadow of the colossus side of things.

BananaKing

the-pi-guy

Why?
From Software has big shoes to fill.
We haven't seen Bluepoint make any wholly new games.  

I think they can do better than their first game being considered the worst souls game

kitler53

Why?
expanding on a game many consider a masterpiece?   that's a great way to set yourself up for failure.  no matter what it won't be good enough.  

they should do their own thing instead of mimicking others. 

the-pi-guy

Mm making levels confirmed.  8)

Legend

Mm making levels confirmed.  8)
lol they're still making Dreams content right?

the-pi-guy

Deviation Games: (PlayStation announces investment in Studio on June 10th) 100+ developers, many of which are veterans from Treyarch
Haven Studio: (PlayStation announces investment in Studio on March 16th, 2021), headed by Jade Raymond
Firewalk Studio: (PlayStation announces partnership with Studio on April 22nd, 2021) creating a "AAA multiplayer title", developers from Destiny, Call of Duty, Halo, Mass Effect

Legend

Deviation Games: (PlayStation announces investment in Studio on June 10th) 100+ developers, many of which are veterans from Treyarch
Haven Studio: (PlayStation announces investment in Studio on March 16th, 2021), headed by Jade Raymond
Firewalk Studio: (PlayStation announces partnership with Studio on April 22nd, 2021) creating a "AAA multiplayer title", developers from Destiny, Call of Duty, Halo, Mass Effect
I'm excited to see what comes out of this. Haven will probably be the only one I play but they'll all be unique.

Go Up