GameStop stock crawling back to the Moon

Viewing single post

Started by Legend, Jan 19, 2021, 05:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

kitler53

the carnage continues and if anything the sell off appears to be accelerating.   

...but i've added 10, 20, 30% sell off thresholds to all the stocks i monitor and think there is a lot of potential for a lot more carnage.   there is uncertainty in omicron but i'm willing to bet in the first week of january the hospitalization numbers are well beyond capacity.  even though most people are not getting too sick..  it's spreading sooo quickly and re-infecting the vax'd and it's all happening during the holiday peak travel period.   

as much as people say the US won't lock down again I'm not sure I agree.  i live in illinois and i'm almost certain now that we'll lock down and close schools for part of january.  i'm sure florida will just sit idle while tens of thousand of people die but blue states will not.  ...we actually care about peoples lives.

so i'm calling my shot now,.. i'm sitting on my cash until early january.  i'm sure there will be a couple bull traps on the way down but i don't think there will be any meaningful bull market until omicron has passed.   the good news is omicron should fade just as fast as it is rising.   

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens