PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

darkknightkryta

I dont know if I want to invest on digital titles on PSN again on PS4.

I mainly love physical titles just for the convenience and bragging rights for my physical collection :P.

Only digital titles I have on my PS3 are Beyond Good and Evil HD, God of War Origins and some demos like the FFXIII LR.

I'll buy Digital if I cant get the physical copy of the game - I wish Nier has a digital copy...or does it? $300 for physical copy on Amazon is a crime!

O_O it's 10 bucks up here...
40 sealed on ebay

BasilZero

darkknightkryta

BasilZero

Legend

darkknightkryta

Mmm_fish_tacos

Mmm_fish_tacos

Dr. Pezus

I dont know if I want to invest on digital titles on PSN again on PS4.

I mainly love physical titles just for the convenience and bragging rights for my physical collection :P.

Only digital titles I have on my PS3 are Beyond Good and Evil HD, God of War Origins and some demos like the FFXIII LR.

I'll buy Digital if I cant get the physical copy of the game - I wish Nier has a digital copy...or does it? $300 for physical copy on Amazon is a crime!
IMO digital is much more convenient. Take up no space and you can launch them instantly. Also much cheaper for me. Couldn't care less about bragging rights (I have too many retail games already for PS3 anyway...take up lots of space)

Dr. Pezus

Is anyone in the US willing to buy two of the $50 codes for me on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/50-Sony-Playstation-Network-Card-for-only-40-Email-delivery-20-OFF/261681290189?pt=US_Deal_Vouchers&hash=item3ced6b9bcd&rmvSB=true (for a total of $80) and I pay them via paypal immediately??

I ask because it blocks non-US users from buying. Would very much like to take advantage of the "buy for $100, get $15 back" deal on PSN, which ends tomorrow

Mmm_fish_tacos

Is anyone in the US willing to buy two of the $50 codes for me on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/50-Sony-Playstation-Network-Card-for-only-40-Email-delivery-20-OFF/261681290189?pt=US_Deal_Vouchers&hash=item3ced6b9bcd&rmvSB=true (for a total of $80) and I pay them via paypal immediately??

I ask because it blocks non-US users from buying. Would very much like to take advantage of the "buy for $100, get $15 back" deal on PSN, which ends tomorrow

Does ebay do gift cards? You could buy the value in gift cards and send it to me.

Xevross

Dr. Pezus

Does ebay do gift cards? You could buy the value in gift cards and send it to me.
This guy only allows paying through paypal

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

Not with the insane taxes/VAT and stuff over here.

Oh that sucks, my family has had some bad experiences with ebay, which leads me not to trust it

Go Up