Movie Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

I'd probably have watched it if it wasn't for shaming reviews and bad word of mouth
Same here. Haven't seen it yet. To be fair though I haven't gone to the cinema much lately.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Legend

BananaKing

Anyone hyped for the new x men?
Extremely.

First class and days of future past were amazing.

And this is coming from someone who usually dislikes super hero movies.

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Max King of the Wild

Apr 28, 2016, 11:05 PM Last Edit: Apr 28, 2016, 11:12 PM by Max King of the Wild
I don't believe you.

Looks so meh in the trailers.
Mowgli was pretty bad but Shere Kahn, Kha, Louie, Baloo and Bagera were pretty cool

Anyone hyped for the new x men?
Hyped? No, every movie besides first class has been pretty bad. Will I see it? You bet.

BvS performance? Should have done less.

Ratchet & Clank (2016) - Rotten Tomatoes

dang, it's bad
I expected this to be honest. Let me know if anyone who plays the games review it. I doubt critics would understand this movie

Fudge you comcast

Comcast buys DreamWorks Animation in $3.8 billion deal - Apr. 28, 2016
Absolutely awful...

Cute Pikachu

The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Legend

Max King of the Wild

That's... Not proof at all. Fully trained jedi/sith fighting his son vs not fully trained anything fighting a trained soldier. copying one fight doesn't prove anything other than it was uncreative garbage. The desperation to defend this crud is hilarious.

Legend

That's... Not proof at all. Fully trained jedi/sith fighting his son vs not fully trained anything fighting a trained soldier. copying one fight doesn't prove anything other than it was uncreative garbage. The desperation to defend this crud is hilarious.
Oh you misunderstand me.

I posted this because I thought it was amusing that TFA copied the fight from the original trilogy. I'm pretty sure the original video uploader thought the same thing hence "like poetry."

Max King of the Wild

I'm going to see ratchet and clank. Ign and gamestop reviewed it and say it didn't lived up to the game but Ign doesn't sound like they hated it. Just kinda uneventful

Legend

the-pi-guy

I'm going to see ratchet and clank. Ign and gamestop reviewed it and say it didn't lived up to the game but Ign doesn't sound like they hated it. Just kinda uneventful
You let us know how it is.  

Go Up