Movie Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Even after the BVS disappointment, I'm hyped as fudge for Suicide Squad.

Legend

Dr. Pezus

So much movie stuff!

Also, Ben Affleck will direct and star in a solo batman film

BananaKing

so no Assassinc Creed trailer yet? i guess that isnt coming out this December after all?

Legend

so no Assassinc Creed trailer yet? i guess that isnt coming out this December after all?
Yeah I have no clue what's happening with that.

Cute Pikachu

The Jungle Book was the greatest movie ive seen this year and that includes zootopia, revenant, and deadpool.
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Legend

The Jungle Book was the greatest movie ive seen this year and that includes zootopia, revenant, and deadpool.
I don't believe you.

Looks so meh in the trailers.

the-pi-guy

I don't believe you.

Looks so meh in the trailers.
It sounds good.  

The Jungle Book received critical acclaim, with praise aimed at its visual effects, the performances of the voice cast, and faithfulness to both the animated film and original Kipling works.[50] On review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes, the film has an approval rating of 95%, based on 169 reviews, with an average rating of 7.8/10. The site's critical consensus reads, "As lovely to behold as it is engrossing to watch, The Jungle Book is the remake that actually improves upon its predecessors - all while setting a new standard for CGI."[51] On Metacritic the film has a score of 78 out of 100, based on 42 critics, indicating "generally favorable reviews".[52] On CinemaScore, audiences gave the film an average grade of "A" on an A+ to F scale. 97% of the audience gave the film an A or a B. It got A's from both the under and over 25 crowd and A+ among those under 18 years of age and also for the over-50 audience.[30]
Thought the trailers looked okay, but those types of movies usually burn.  

the-pi-guy

Legend

Cute Pikachu

The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Riderz1337

The Jungle Book was great. Only part I didn't like was the Kaa (Snake) part...Felt so random and out of place and lasted for such a short time.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

BananaKing

so BvS is at 850 million, i would have thought it would have done more to be honest, specially with all the hype that was around it.  what are the thoughts about its performance?

Dr. Pezus

so BvS is at 850 million, i would have thought it would have done more to be honest, specially with all the hype that was around it.  what are the thoughts about its performance?
Would've done 1b+ without the shaming reviews

Xevross

Would've done 1b+ without the shaming reviews
I'd probably have watched it if it wasn't for shaming reviews and bad word of mouth

Go Up