Stop acting hostile

Started by Legend, Feb 16, 2017, 07:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

But my personality is so awesome that nobody have the strength to not talk about me.

:'(

Kerotan

Aye aye captain.  Recently had a hostile conversation on here so I fall into this bracket.  

Starts with a post disrespecting my opinion so I just let him have it.  But I see instances like this are bugging the boss so I'll stop.

But I've ridiculed everyone on this site.  I just want to say,  from the bottom of my heart,  I'd late to take this chance to apologise..... TO ABSOLUTELY NOBODY!!! The double champ does what the fudge he wants!!!  

SWORDF1SH

Holy shame! Been away for a few weeks to come back and find out we now have rules! Now I've missed the chance to call bananaking a sheep fudge maker and get away with it.

Raven

Holy shame! Been away for a few weeks to come back and find out we now have rules! Now I've missed the chance to call bananaking a sheep fudge maker and get away with it.
That's still acceptable.

ethomaz

How Legend defined the rules to the bad word filters lol

What a hell means "sheep fudge maker" lol lol lol

I know I'm not native English but it makes sense for any of us???

the-pi-guy

How Legend defined the rules to the bad word filters lol

What a hell means "sheep fudge maker" lol lol lol

I know I'm not native English but it makes sense for any of us???
sheep effer.  
And I hope you know what effer means.  
BTW, you can always turn off the bad word filter.  
And it probably doesn't make sense to anyone else.  

If it's true, you can call him anything.  /s
No not really.  Don't do it.  

ethomaz

Feb 23, 2017, 02:09 PM Last Edit: Feb 23, 2017, 02:13 PM by ethomaz
sheep effer. 
And I hope you know what effer means. 
BTW, you can always turn off the bad word filter. 
And it probably doesn't make sense to anyone else. 
If it's true, you can call him anything.  /s
No not really.  Don't do it. 
I thought it was something like that :D
I won't turn off because the fun.

Ohhhhh and funny but Banana is a fruit of course but here in Brasil the word is used from children to call somebody else weak, floppy, coward etc... you are very "banana" lol

There is even a popular book series here called "Diary of a Banana".

I guess the best word to describe our Banana is Wimpy Kid.

SWORDF1SH

I thought it was something like that :D
I won't turn off because the fun.

Ohhhhh and funny but Banana is a fruit of course but here in Brasil the word is used from children to call somebody else weak, floppy, coward etc... you are very "banana" lol

There is even a popular book series here called "Diary of a Banana".

I guess the best word to describe our Banana is Wimpy Kid.
Banana is also used for something similar in England. If somebody says 'you banana' to you, they are calling you an idiot. Not sure if it's the same in the US.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Gone banana's is another term for going crazy here. I've never heard it used to call someone an idiot.

SWORDF1SH

Gone banana's is another term for going crazy here. I've never heard it used to call someone an idiot.
It's a more affectionate way of calling somebody an idiot. A bit like 'you silly sausage'.

Go Up