We have a game database now

Started by Legend, Mar 10, 2016, 12:41 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

Rain

I was just looking for an easy way to track my game reviews and stuff. This is much appreciated. Thanks Legend!
I enjoy the *Sound Of Rain

Xevross

I've rated most of my games very highly. I've been sort of scoring them like a reviewer would but I should use more of the scale really. We should add some bad games to give bad scores to :D

Legend

We should add some bad games to give bad scores to
I added Knack  8)

Rain

Now I have another question...how do you add games to your personal list / rate them?

Xevross

Now I have another question...how do you add games to your personal list / rate them?
Go to your profile then hover over profile info and go to show games.

This needs to be made easier!

Rain

Thanks again friend!  :)

Legend

Yeah it does!

Suggestions?

Also I added a "section" option. This way you can have a wishlist and boycott list as well.

Mmm_fish_tacos

We should have waited on "Everything", but all the other games have a photo. And I changed a few, I think we should stick to box art when we can.

Legend

We should have waited on "Everything", but all the other games have a photo. And I changed a few, I think we should stick to box art when we can.
Haha how about we edit Everything into a different game.

Agree on box arts, but it can be hard finding good ones without watermarks. At least something is better than nothing.

Thanks for your hard work!

Mmm_fish_tacos

Haha how about we edit Everything into a different game.

Agree on box arts, but it can be hard finding good ones without watermarks. At least something is better than nothing.

Thanks for your hard work!
So is it safe to start making OT for each game? So that we can put info about the game and maybe some sales data if we have it. The OP should be editable by anyone though.

Legend

So is it safe to start making OT for each game? So that we can put info about the game and maybe some sales data if we have it. The OP should be editable by anyone though.
Nah I envisioned each game would have its own dedicated page for all that stuff.

Linking OTs is just for super hyped games that already have OTs.

Legend

Sorting+filtering is good to go, so essentially the database is finished for this first round of work.

ethomaz

I did my part with a easter egg :p

BasilZero

Mar 11, 2016, 08:32 PM Last Edit: Mar 11, 2016, 08:33 PM by BasilZero
Finally something for basil!
Hellz ya!

Adding some games now.

Will probably take a few hours....XD

Edit: NOOOOOOOOOO

There's no Final Fantasy in the database D:!?!

Go Up