TV Show Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 07, 2014, 03:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

I can't recommend Dark enough. What a mindblowing show, in the truest sense of the word.

Legend

Kinda iffy looking. We will see.

Xevross

I thought it was a great teaser, made me much more interested in the show.

Dr. Pezus

looks promising to me

Legend

I thought it was a great teaser, made me much more interested in the show.
looks promising to me
Trailer is giving me a lot of Shannara vibes.

Also keeps repeating shots from the same scenes, making it feel a bit lower budget than it wants to admit.

Xevross

Also keeps repeating shots from the same scenes, making it feel a bit lower budget than it wants to admit.
True that it did give off a low budget feel in that trailer, its the only thing that worries me.

Dr. Pezus

Well low  budget doesn't mean bad. If it's successful I'm sure the budget will increase

Xevross

Love Lindsay, this is another excellent video which helps explain many of the reasons why fans were upset by GoT S8. If people don't understand why its hated think I'll point them to this vid. Been waiting for it for ages.

Legend

Love Lindsay, this is another excellent video which helps explain many of the reasons why fans were upset by GoT S8. If people don't understand why its hated think I'll point them to this vid. Been waiting for it for ages.
Watching now.

I'm about to try out the Boys on Amazon.

Dr. Pezus

Watching now.

I'm about to try out the Boys on Amazon.
It's great!

Legend

It's great!
Yeah really liked the first two episodes. Looking forward to more.

I think I'm going to get into Amazon shows. Watched Jack Reacher when that came out but that has been it till now.

Dr. Pezus

Yeah really liked the first two episodes. Looking forward to more.

I think I'm going to get into Amazon shows. Watched Jack Reacher when that came out but that has been it till now.
There's a fantasy Orlando Bloom show coming out. Looks good.

Legend

There's a fantasy Orlando Bloom show coming out. Looks good.
Yeah that was the one that got me initially thinking about Amazon shows actually.

the-pi-guy

Workin' mom's season 3 here we go!  

the-pi-guy

I feel like I like Rick and Morty more and more every few months. 

Was thinking of one of the scenes and now I really want to watch it over again. 

I think it's one of those instances where music makes it resonate with me that much more. 

Go Up