previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Spoiler for Hidden:
<br>Well I&#39;m disappointed. &nbsp;<br><br>

Legend

Spoiler for Hidden:

Well I'm disappointed.  

Wonder which season finale you are talking about.

I watched Westworld
Spoiler for Hidden:
<br>Yeah kinda good, kinda bad.<br>

Xevross

Still haven't got round to watching Westworld season 3 but with only one episode above 9.0 on imdb I'm not exactly excited.

the-pi-guy

Spoiler for Hidden:

Well I'm disappointed.  

Rewatched it a few days ago.

I actually loved it.

Spoiler for Rick and Morty feelings, no episode spoilers:
<br>On first viewing, I haven&#39;t liked part 2 as much. &nbsp;But on second viewing, I think it genuinely stands up with the first 3 seasons. <br><br>

Xevross

Rewatched it a few days ago.

I actually loved it.

Spoiler for Rick and Morty feelings, no episode spoilers:
<br>On first viewing, I haven&#39;t liked part 2 as much. &nbsp;But on second viewing, I think it genuinely stands up with the first 3 seasons. <br><br>

Episodes 6-8 are a cut above the first 5 of the season. 6 and 8 are probably two of my favourite episodes of the show. Its still the worst season so far, but only by a tiny bit, the show is super consistent. If the last two episodes nail it it could be the best season yet.

Dr. Pezus

I thought episode 8 was hilarious, and pretty emotional

the-pi-guy

Jun 04, 2020, 12:47 AM Last Edit: Jun 04, 2020, 01:20 AM by the-pi-guy
Just making a list of TV shows I want to get:

-Rick and Morty
-Futurama
-Gravity Falls
-Phineas and Ferb
-Psych
-White Collar?
-Mentalist
-Bones?
-Hilda
-Dragon Prince
-Kipo
-Simpsons
-Game of Thrones
-Friends?
-Seinfeld?
-Office?
-Blacklist?
-Fringe?
-House?
-Numb3rs?
-Elementary?
-Warehouse 13?
-Korra?
-Adventure Time
-Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
-Scooby Doo
-Teen Titans
-This is Us
-Chuck?
-How I Met Your Mother?
-Columbo
-Merlin?
-Disenchantment?
-Parks and Rec
-Scrubs
-SuperStore
-Malcolm in the Middle

Anime:
-Naruto
-Inuyasha
-Bleach
-One Piece?
-Dragon Ball Z + after
-Full Metal Alchemist
-Death Note
-Hunter x Hunter?
-Fairy Tale?
-Sword Art Online
-Attack on Titan?
-Digimon?
-Yu Gi Oh
-One Punch Man

[question marks are the ones I'm not sure about.  Either because I haven't seen them, or because I liked them, but maybe not enough to buy them]

Xevross

Just making a list of TV shows I want to get:

-Rick and Morty
-Futurama
-Gravity Falls
-Phineas and Ferb
-Psych
-White Collar?
-Mentalist
-Bones?
-Hilda
-Dragon Prince
-Kipo
-Simpsons
-Game of Thrones
-Friends?
-Seinfeld?
-Office?
-Blacklist?
-Fringe?
-House?
-Numb3rs?
-Elementary?
-Warehouse 13?
-Korra?
-Adventure Time
-Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
-Scooby Doo
-Teen Titans
-This is Us
-Chuck?
-How I Met Your Mother?
-Columbo
-Merlin?
-Disenchantment?
-Parks and Rec
-Scrubs
-SuperStore
-Malcolm in the Middle

Anime:
-Naruto
-Inuyasha
-Bleach
-One Piece?
-Dragon Ball Z + after
-Full Metal Alchemist
-Death Note
-Hunter x Hunter?
-Fairy Tale?
-Sword Art Online
-Attack on Titan?
-Digimon?
-Yu Gi Oh
-One Punch Man

[question marks are the ones I'm not sure about.  Either because I haven't seen them, or because I liked them, but maybe not enough to buy them]
Buy them how? Blu-ray box set?

the-pi-guy

Jun 05, 2020, 07:18 PM Last Edit: Jun 05, 2020, 07:20 PM by the-pi-guy
Buy them how? Blu-ray box set?
Probably DVD.
Unless I really like them. 

At some point I want to drop my Netflix and Hulu probably and have my own personal server. Shows would never leave. And it would have all the shows I want in one place.

Convenience of streaming with the custom library of buying yourself.  (And the expense honestly but eh, a lot of those shows aren't on what I have anyways).

Xevross

Probably DVD.

At some point I want to drop my Netflix and Hulu probably and have my own personal server. Shows would never leave. And it would have all the shows I want in one place.

Convenience of streaming with the custom library of buying yourself.  (And the expense honestly but eh, a lot of those shows aren't on what I have anyways).
Don't think I'll be buying anything physical anymore when it comes to TV or movies, I don't see the point. If they're not on a streaming platform I have then I can just find them online anyway.

the-pi-guy

Don't think I'll be buying anything physical anymore when it comes to TV or movies, I don't see the point. If they're not on a streaming platform I have then I can just find them online anyway.
You gotta support the owners!

I might not necessarily buy physical.  But I prefer the flexibility.  May not matter if everything I have can connect to a server.  

Xevross

You gotta support the owners!

I might not necessarily buy physical.  But I prefer the flexibility.  May not matter if everything I have can connect to a server.  
Don't think I gotta "support" any company tbh. :P

kitler53

Probably DVD.

Convenience of streaming with the custom library of buying yourself.  (And the expense honestly but eh, a lot of those shows aren't on what I have anyways).
you've listed about 50 shows.  to get the full series of each of those will probably cost you $5,000 (~$100 a show) or as i prefer to think about,.. 27.7 years of netflix.

yeah, i liked discs and i like shows that don't appear on netflix but i just can't get over how amazing of a value netflix is.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

you've listed about 50 shows.  to get the full series of each of those will probably cost you $5,000 (~$100 a show) or as i prefer to think about,.. 27.7 years of netflix.

yeah, i liked discs and i like shows that don't appear on netflix but i just can't get over how amazing of a value netflix is.
Yeah I know it's going to cost quite a bit more.

Dr. Pezus

Dark is the greatest TV of all time. That's it.
If you haven't seen it, you should.

Go Up