PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Oh and Bound by Flame is up to 56 now! Slightly better but still bad. 59 on PS4 with 4 reviews

Raven

Sony listened!

Just read this. Good deal. That original plan was terrible. This makes much more sense as a type of reward for having PS+ and buying digitally.

7H3

Holy tuna melt on pumpernickel! W2G Sony! Very fast response as well!
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

7H3

I also heard rumors that some awesome new indie game it's supposed to be revealed today... =-O

Dr. Pezus

Just read this. Good deal. That original plan was terrible. This makes much more sense as a type of reward for having PS+ and buying digitally.

Yep, I will now probably go down this route (if it doesn't end up getting cheaper quickly :o)

Dr. Pezus

I also heard rumors that some awesome new indie game it's supposed to be revealed today... =-O

So did I :O

Must be something big

7H3

I wonder if there are going to be multiple indie games revealed today...

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

Legend

Xevross

I payed $400, to play this?

Would get eye cancer after playing this for some hours.. ..x.x

Dr. Pezus

nnodley

I see absolutely no hype for Murdered Souls Suspect...Isn't it coming out soon?

I'm buying it!! No matter what the scores are honestly.  It's looks hella fun and interesting so I'm pretty positive I will like it.  i'll make a hype thread for it later if there is not one already.

7H3

I'm buying it!! No matter what the scores are honestly.  It's looks hella fun and interesting so I'm pretty positive I will like it.  i'll make a hype thread for it later if there is not one already.

http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=87.0
^hype thread^
I actually had some leaks in there for a couple of hours... but at the time i thought it was a puzzle game :p

ethomaz

Where I read the title I know it was a Pezus's thread.

Right now I'm addict to Warframe and I can't stop to play this game for over 5 hours per day (I bought Child of Light four days ago and I didn't even started it) but I'm already planning to move on.

Planetside 2 is the name.

New Planetside 2 PS4 details: 1080p, Smooth framerate, similar to PC port in Ultra Setting, Gameplay/Demo at E3 2014
http://www.gamepur.com/news/14571-new-planetside-2-ps4-details-1080p-smooth-framerate-similar-pc-port-ultra-s.html

Go Up