Started by Dr. Pezus, May 07, 2014, 03:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

Xevross

Legend

Xevross

Yeah it's getting crazy!
I can't believe some of that stuff happened though!

Xevross

dang the Westworld episode is on 9.6 on IMDb, by far the best of the season and equal best for the show. I'm hyped to watch it now

Xevross

Jun 11, 2018, 02:30 PM Last Edit: Jun 11, 2018, 02:34 PM by Xevross
Wow. Amazing, down to Earth and emotional episode. Completely different tone and they nailed it. Best Westworld episode ever I think, and not for shocks or reveals or anything, just an outstandingly well made episode with lots of heart.

Dr. Pezus

Wow. Amazing, down to Earth and emotional episode. Completely different tone and they nailed it. Best Westworld episode ever I think, and not for shocks or reveals or anything, just an outstandingly well made episode with lots of heart.
I'm now two behind

Xevross

Holy fudgy hell that Westworld episode was crazy.

Dr. Pezus

Still 2 eps behind

nnodley

So happy AHS is going to be a murder house and coven crossover this season!!  2 of my favorite seasons!

Dr. Pezus

Wasn't there a reveal there at the end though? They turned his wife into her?

Xevross

Wasn't there a reveal there at the end though? They turned his wife into her?
No.

Spoiler for Hidden:
Maeve had been listening the whole time through her daughter. And she just said that line to express gratitude.

Dr. Pezus

No.

Spoiler for Hidden:
Maeve had been listening the whole time through her daughter. And she just said that line to express gratitude.

Oh yeah thought about that too. That other thing was a bit of a long shot lol

nnodley

Jun 25, 2018, 02:51 AM Last Edit: Jun 25, 2018, 03:06 AM by nnodley
What in the actual fudge!!  Amazing finale.  Some confusing shame though at the end. 

I swear Era is never a good place to read about TV shows.  Sure this season was a little more clusterfucky than last season, but it ultimately in the end makes sense.  If some think this show is garbage and bad what in the fudge do they even like to watch.  I mean, opinions, but still.  This show is so good!

That post-credit scene though is weird, but just because it has no context surrounding it.  Though the creators of the show have confirmed what some are thinking and will become more clear next season. 

God I hope we don't have to wait till 2020 to get a new season.

Xevross

Jun 25, 2018, 12:15 PM Last Edit: Jun 25, 2018, 12:17 PM by Xevross
What in the actual fudge!!  Amazing finale.  Some confusing shame though at the end. 

I swear Era is never a good place to read about TV shows.  Sure this season was a little more clusterfucky than last season, but it ultimately in the end makes sense.  If some think this show is garbage and bad what in the fudge do they even like to watch.  I mean, opinions, but still.  This show is so good!

That post-credit scene though is weird, but just because it has no context surrounding it.  Though the creators of the show have confirmed what some are thinking and will become more clear next season. 

God I hope we don't have to wait till 2020 to get a new season.
Yeah I don't like Era for TV shows. They never seem to be happy about anything, I just ignore them.

I loved the finale, I was feeling let down because I thought it wouldn't pay off. I thought all the build up was for nothing and they'd just tried to be too confusing and I didn't understand why it had all happened. And then that twist. Whooooo boy they got me. Last half an hour was incredible, all was worth it. I don't understand the post credit scene either.

Spoiler for Hidden:
The one mystery remaining that wasn't explained for me was where William went, we saw him going down an elevator but then didn't see where. I guess that was where, but where and when the fudge is that?

Hopefully Alt Shift X can explain it well, his videos are always fantastic.

I thought the season overall was good, but it didn't quite match season 1 which is a shame. I think its clear now it won't manage to get close to Game of Thrones quality, which after season 1 it looked like it could. Still its a top TV show and I can't wait for more.

Go Up