Thanks guys...

You need to use the same nickname in all places  :P

dang, sorry. Ah well :P

7H3

What's the fun in that etho? :-p
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Legend

dang, sorry. Ah well :P

Hahaha I'm still not sure who you were over on vgchartz.

Oh I'm JoeTheBro btw.

7H3

Oh I'm JoeTheBro btw.

http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=81.msg2949#msg2949
it's cone

Legend

mustacheman

Oh I'm JoeTheBro btw.

I'm cone (that guy with the dog). Congrats again on making this site, it looks really good and I can't wait to see more of the game!

Yeah, that's why I signed up yesterday after seeing your message. Seemed like an interesting project so thought I'd come help out

Legend

Thanks!

Now we just have mandleale http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=23
to figure out. He also joined yesterday.

ethomaz

What's the fun in that etho? :-p

I didn't read the forum rules yet but are we allowed to have fun? :D

darkknightkryta

Hi I'm the Dark Knight of Kryta and I'm an alcoholic connoisseur of beverages.

7H3

@ethomaz we haven't had any problems with that yet

Raven

Well here it goes. Hi! My I'm Raven! My one and only hobby is pretty much putting Con... ahem... mustacheman in the awkward position of being friends with me and possibly having to moderate me. Why? I love watching him squirm. Mwahahaha!

mustacheman

Well here it goes. Hi! My I'm Raven! My one and only hobby is pretty much putting Con... ahem... mustacheman in the awkward position of being friends with me and possibly having to moderate me. Why? I love watching him squirm. Mwahahaha!

Ha, well you'll have to try pretty hard to get me in that position here you know :-P

Raven

Ha, well you'll have to try pretty hard to get me in that position here you know :-P

Sorry what? I read "get me in that position" and my mind wandered off....

ethomaz

May 09, 2014, 10:53 PM Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 10:55 PM by ethomaz
Ohhhhhhh I just found the thread about what happened with you guys... it was a really cool and interesting read... I was confused about somethings... I was in a party on PS4 some days ago and the guys talked about it but I couldn't answer because I'm the Franz Ferdinand guy that put off the mic without know how (there are a button on the PS4 bundled headphone)... so I just listened.

I give a lot of laugh with the guys for sure... it was really nice.

So they talked about what happened in VGC and I was "Ohhhhh WTF is happening" and the thread in the Legendary sub-forum helped me to understand that.

My ban and my decision about left VGC was taken without know that... I didn't even saw the announce thread in VGC... I just come here because @7H3 sent me a Facebook PM with the link of the forum and when I entered it today I found loved names in the threads.

Now I'm here.

Go Up