Hacking incident. - bomb threat on john smedley's plane

Started by DD_Bwest, Aug 24, 2014, 07:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DD_Bwest

Lol nice.
its interesting this morning,  lol they woke up and tweeted twice,   i turned on the attack tracker to see hundreds of attacks around the world hitting various US sites lol   checked their twitter and it was down,  but people on twitter seem to be saying XBL was hit

Mmm_fish_tacos

Really? Any confirmation of xbl going down?

DD_Bwest

Really? Any confirmation of xbl going down?
no it seemed to be short lived,  i imagine when they noticed the twitter was shut down they moved their attention towatds setting up new shame or something.   still crud loads of things hitting all across the us.

DD_Bwest

Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

China seems to big a big attacker

DD_Bwest

Aug 27, 2014, 07:11 PM Last Edit: Aug 27, 2014, 08:00 PM by DD_Bwest
yea i got it from gaf.   it seems there are lots of background attacks, but every once in a while hundreds pop up at the same time from all over the place, mostly china or US,  and they slam something in the US.   

so about the twitter suspension,   a derp troll is claiming to have used a 72k botnet to mass report it lol

edit: omg i cant stop laughing right now...  while its twitter chatter so contains lots of salt.   their is a conversation going on by some who seem to be part of the community.  a guy was doxed, but hes swearing up and down hes not TLS,  and pissed off he was doxed.   then someone posted a picture of a tweet he did where he refers to TLS as "we" multiple times lol   now hes going off on how he just knows them, and hes going to get iced by the FBI because someone falsely doxed him.

this whole thing is like a huge drama

edit2:   ya looks like this will be coming to an end lol   UGNazi    took a "come at me" tweet serious,   got the account banned and sent their personal info to the FBI.   and looking at the "credentials"  of previous work done by these guys,  i would say they are pretty legit.. lol

edit3:  and they made a new twitter account.. lol

Mmm_fish_tacos

Do you have a link to their new twitter?

DD_Bwest

Aug 27, 2014, 08:14 PM Last Edit: Aug 27, 2014, 08:29 PM by DD_Bwest
https://twitter.com/LizardSquadGod

https://twitter.com/UGLegion/with_replies     

well somehow they got their original up...   lol hopefully they stay the fudge away from psn

Mmm_fish_tacos

Seems they got their old account back.

DD_Bwest

Seems they got their old account back.
yup,   UGnazi acknowledged it and said stay tuned for more info lol   

Mmm_fish_tacos

Nice, hope he brings it down again.

7H3

man I step away and miss so many interesting things!
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Go Up