PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

Did you watch the horde mode footage I posted a few days ago?

Days Gone could be pretty good. Think of it more like a Far Cry game vs a story focused game.
Yeah I'm really not interested in fighting zombie hordes. This is probably the issue :P

I've never liked zombie games, or zombie levels like in COD. TLOU is probably the only zombie style enemy I've liked in a game, but even then the encounters were probably the weakest part of TLOU for me.

Uhuh, it looks like a Far Cry game with zombies instead, and possibly not as good anyway. I haven't even picked up FC5 yet so this is going to be a hard sell for me.

Legend

Dreams was rebooted twice but Sony continued supporting the title for over 6 years | ResetEra

So Dreams looks crazy ambitious as we all know from the latest previews. Came across this neat interview where the game was apparently rebooted twice and has been in development for over 6 years but Sony has given MM the support they needed to get this to the finish line Big props to Sony and MM for giving a AAA game of such scale and unbridled creativity this much time . Dont get games like this that often in the AAA space so kudos! Hope it pays off big time. --  VirtuaRacer said:  
This should be added to the OP for context. Evans explains what was tossed out and the reasons why. The core game has not changed since inception. It's the underlying graphics engine that was rebooted twice. MM's discontent with the render has been talked about a number of times previously.Click to expand...

Kerotan

darkknightkryta

I bought a 64 gig memory card for my Vita... Its full and I'm not even close to downloading everything O_O.

the-pi-guy

I turned on my Vita a couple days ago and for some reason most of my games are crashing while loading/saving.  

Legend

I turned on my Vita a couple days ago and for some reason most of my games are crashing while loading/saving.  
Yeah it doesn't feel like Sony did the best job safing vita for collectors.

Dr. Pezus

Vita relives! I've also been playing mine while ps4 is being repaired

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

PlayStation Plus has XCOM2 and trials fusion in June. Great month imo! I want both

Legend

PlayStation Plus has XCOM2 and trials fusion in June. Great month imo! I want both
XCOM WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Xevross

Ooooh I've been wanting Trials. Awesome!

Xevross

Any of y'all want in on The Crew 2 beta this weekend? I got a couple of invites, need Uplay usernames :-\

Kerotan

Ghost recon for free on PS3 is good too

Xevross

No one for The Crew 2? *sadface*

Xevross

I was watching a streamer play Detroit and now I really want to get it. Probably after exams.

Go Up