XBOX COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing single post

Started by Slayer, Sep 05, 2014, 02:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

^
Well that sounds great for Rare... let them throw out their game and then just throw them under the bus like Lionhead?

And yeah, for now I see no real reason to believe Spencer is going to do a better job with their first party studios. I mean for one he was the guy that put the wheels in motion for their big new studio to just become a Gears factory, following in MS clear footsteps of just having studios work on the same IPs for ever and ever.

Also I don't see MS giving more attention to these "Spencer" games, both Scalebound and Recore have been announced extremely poorly.

Maybe he'll prove me wrong this E3 but I just kinda doubt it.
Yeah wasn't Spencer in charge of first party studios before he replaced Matrick?

Quantum Break and Crackdown seem like the only games he wouldn't have been in charge of. Legends, Halo 5, Shangheist, Sea of Thieves, Rare Replay, Gears 4, Project Spark, Lococycle, Kinect Sports Rivals, and Max are all his to some extent.

Considering he abandoned Kinect and TV with his very first E3, I don't see why Aqua's posts make any sense.