XBOX COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing single post

Started by Slayer, Sep 05, 2014, 02:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Raven

Xbox One Exec: New IPs And Bigger Games Expected In 2016, Halo 5 Will "Define A Generation" | N4G

Talk about fanboy hyperbole and stupidity...

"Honestly Halo 5 is shaping to be the best FPS shooter and will definitely be stand out from COD/Battlefront/R6 Seige."

It's shaping up to be another Halo with design decisions that have split the community (Halo fans, not Xbox fans) and lacking two features at launch that have been considered standard for several games now. Each one of those games listed stands out on its own. Call of Duty is not like Battlefront which is not like Rainbow Six.

The 2016 line up looks really good (Recore, Scalebound, QB, SOT...). I hope MS keeps investing in new AAA ips through out this gen also san't wait to play Halo 5. The campaign and warzone look very interesting.

I'd really like to know where Xbox fanboys get their information about Recore. Because last time I checked there hasn't been anything shown or anything said about the game to determine what it actually is, nevermind whether or not it will be great. Considering that Microsoft's first-party development efforts for Xbox One keep shrinking and leaning once again on the same old franchises, I wouldn't hold my breath.

XBOX is beginning to gain momentum and Halo 5 like Forza 6, no doubt will be one of the best in its genre. Day 1!

I feel like I hear that rhetoric at least three times a year from Xbox fanboys. Right before or during the holidays, right before or during the convention season, and then at least once at an odd time during the year. Usually preceding a hyped game or after some announcement that doesn't matter. They're just like doomsday prophets. They're not going to stop saying it until it finally comes true or they're dead. It doesn't matter to them how many times they're wrong.

In my honest opinion if they offer in 2016 the following

QuantumBreak
Scalebound
Recore
Crackdown 3
Forza Horzon 3
Gears of War 4
Halo Wars
Project Knoxville
Sea of Thieves

Add in

Cuphead
Tacoma
The Solus Project
ION
DayZ
Ashen
Superhot
So happy Few
Bloodstain

You add in
DLC support for Halo 5, Forza, TombRaider
Plus if Fable is released and Gigantic in 2016 instead of 2015

They are going to have an Epic year. Its going to be tuff for any competitor to top what MS has too offer. This is just my opinion.

One of THOSE fanboys. The kind that list off every game they can think of regardless. Why? To give you the impression that the Xbox One has a huge list of games and that they all "matter". If you did a side-by-side comparison for total number of upcoming games, it becomes clear where the numbers are. When you actually break down which games are likely to have any real impact, you realize the Xbox One list isn't getting any bigger from one year to the next and that they're dangerously close to running out of exclusives to get people to look forward to. I also like how at the end they put, "This is just my opinion". In other words, "You can't attack my bias now because I called it opinion".

the truth is the reason why playstion fans choose to over look xbox line up is simply because the xbox is the first real competition that playstation has had since 1994. the saturn 3do n64, atari jag etc couldnt stand up to playstation, the game cube and dreamcast couldnt stand up to ps2, the original xbox was a power house and could do stuff the ps2 couldnt, the xbox 360 even tho it had a huge failure rate managed to keep ps3 on its toes and sell just as many consoles and now xbox one the apparently weaker system of the 2 seems to keep on delivering quality games and services even after a shaky reveal bk in 2013.

This guy has to be the winner. I don't even need to go into why this is fanboy gold.