TV Show Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 07, 2014, 03:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

nnodley

Can't wait to find out who got the bat. And I'm looking forward to the internets salty tears when it's glen.
Yeah it's been such a long wait.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Legend

Westworld was great tonight.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Westworld was great tonight.
Missed it, ill get it tomorrow.  But the walking dead, i dont even have the words.

nnodley

Oct 24, 2016, 03:00 AM Last Edit: Oct 24, 2016, 03:13 AM by nnodley
Yeah insane!!  

Also need to note: That was so much harder to watch than to read in the comics.

nnodley

I'm about sick of people continually complaining about the season 6 cliffhanger.  They delivered quite possibly one of the best episodes of the entire show and people still act like the cliffhanger ruined it.  Honestly people get weirdly invested into shows.  Just watch it and stop trying to analyze every single thing.  How can you even enjoy that?

Mmm_fish_tacos

I'm about sick of people continually complaining about the season 6 cliffhanger.  They delivered quite possibly one of the best episodes of the entire show and people still act like the cliffhanger ruined it.  Honestly people get weirdly invested into shows.  Just watch it and stop trying to analyze every single thing.  How can you even enjoy that?
I dont get it either. Im also getting sick pf how people are trying to compare it to torture bad stuff. Like they completely missed the point of that episode.  

nnodley

I dont get it either. Im also getting sick pf how people are trying to compare it to torture bad stuff. Like they completely missed the point of that episode. 
Yeah the one thing people need to understand about Negan is that he says he doesn't want to kill any of them, but they killed a lot of his  men so he had to make an example of them and get them to submit.  Yes he does enjoy killing to a point, but he doesn't do it just to do it.  He does it to make everyone fall in line out of fear and usually only if they deserve it.  Not to mention the gore was so laid back than what there would actually be in real life.  There would have been a ton more blood.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Yeah the one thing people need to understand about Negan is that he says he doesn't want to kill any of them, but they killed a lot of his  men so he had to make an example of them and get them to submit.  Yes he does enjoy killing to a point, but he doesn't do it just to do it.  He does it to make everyone fall in line out of fear and usually only if they deserve it.  Not to mention the gore was so laid back than what there would actually be in real life.  There would have been a ton more blood.
And to top it off his death is nearly frame for frame with the comic.

nnodley

And to top it off his death is nearly frame for frame with the comic.
That was awesome.  I was actually afraid they wouldn't show as much as they did.  I'm so glad they went with the look from the comic.  

Also seems the cliffhanger did what AMC wanted.  Drew in the second highest ratings for a premier with 17 million viewers.  #1 was season 5 premiere with 17.3 million.  This show is not going anywhere for at least another 5-6 years maybe more.  

nnodley

Great episode of The Walking Dead.  Polar opposite to last week which was great after such a crushing episode last week.  

On top of that Khary Payton is amazing as Ezekiel.  And was super impressed with the Tiger CG/animatronic(both whatever they did).

Mmm_fish_tacos

I liked it, but it was a crazy change of pace

Legend

One thing I love about Westworld is how it's basically a futuristic video game. I love all their comments about quests and level design.

Dr. Pezus

nnodley

^looks good, can't wait!  Loved those books as a kid.  Sad I got rid of them.  :'(

Go Up