Introduce yourself!

Started by Legend, May 06, 2014, 04:50 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Hello! I noticed another newbie today too

Aura7541

Ello,

I'm xXero, the VGchartz member known as FIT_gamer. The Vgchartz deplorable known as SWORDFISH  ;) , recommended the forum to me. So here I am.
Now I just have to figure out how to navigate this joint.
Welcome :)

Xbro

Just catching up with this thread.

This is WAR Mr Granger! This is war beleed dat!
Please, if we started a war every time someone stole some money there wouldn't be anything left of the forum.
3 people like this

Legend

Just catching up with this thread.
Please, if we started a war every time someone stole some money there wouldn't be anything left of the forum.
Says the guy who has stolen more than  everyone else combined.

Xbro

Says the guy who has stolen more than  everyone else combined.

I take pride in this fact. I had it down to a science.
3 people like this

Bryank75

Hi, I am bryank75 an ex vgchartz member and BryanHEIR on twitter. Say 'hi' if you know me.

Aura7541

Hi, I am bryank75 an ex vgchartz member and BryanHEIR on twitter. Say 'hi' if you know me.
I've seen you a few times on Chartz though I don't know you that well. Regardless, welcome!

Legend

Hello but I don't read the chertz enough to recognize you  :-[

Welcome!

Bryank75

Hello but I don't read the chertz enough to recognize you  :-[

Welcome!
No worries, I am not on there in my traditional form anymore.

Hi Aura, I recognize the name.

SWORDF1SH

No worries, I am not on there in my traditional form anymore.

Hi Aura, I recognize the name.
Did you make that thread about about quitting VGC?

Bryank75

Did you make that thread about about quitting VGC?
Haha no, I was banned after I did a "who won E3 thread" and it got ugly.

I remember you.

SWORDF1SH

Haha no, I was banned after I did a "who won E3 thread" and it got ugly.

I remember you.
No you don't!
*runs*

What do you remember? Do I have to use this? *pulls out shotgun*

John2290

I'm John...obviously. I left Vgchartz after getting banned one to many times for ridiculously trivial reasons while the mods seemed to gang together. I'm hoping things are less facist here and I love me some Ciri.

Witcher 3 being my favourite game, I am currently trying to commit to overwatch but I also have Skyrim RE, RoTR and Watch dogs two installed.

I'm politically neutral in most cases bar the over PC nature of the world today which I can't stand. I'm philosophically open to any world view within reason.

I am am amateur photographer, pencil artist and backyard astronomer as well as Playstationophile and I write now and again.

Pax.

-John.
The Witcher 3. (300+ hours - 10/10) Ms5: TTP (250+ hours, 9.5/10) Bloodborne (120+ hours, 9/10) DA: Inquisition (200+ hours, 9/10) XCOM2 (9/10) Uncharted 4 (8/10) Divinity OS (8/10)

Aura7541

I'm John...obviously. I left Vgchartz after getting banned one to many times for ridiculously trivial reasons while the mods seemed to gang together. I'm hoping things are less facist here and I love me some Ciri.

Witcher 3 being my favourite game, I am currently trying to commit to overwatch but I also have Skyrim RE, RoTR and Watch dogs two installed.

I'm politically neutral in most cases bar the over PC nature of the world today which I can't stand. I'm philosophically open to any world view within reason.

I am am amateur photographer, pencil artist and backyard astronomer as well as Playstationophile and I write now and again.

Pax.

-John.
Welcome! And I'm definitely with you on the PC culture.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Pax.

-John.

Go Up