World of Final Fantasy Review Thread: 78 OC (44 Reviews) 78 MC (60 Reviews)

Started by ethomaz, Oct 25, 2016, 01:16 AM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

ethomaz

The game is fun and the combat system really good.

Played 5 hours non-stop :D

Dr. Pezus

ethomaz

Is it beautiful?
The art style is but don't expect top graphics... the chibi are a bit weird but looks like they exists due gameplay (of course there is a story behind it but it is pretty meh)... the NPCs are nice even in chibi form (I'm playing with Japanese voice but on GAF people seems complain about the English VA).

It is full of fan service but that was expected :D

I will say if you like turn-based JRPG get it in the first deal/promo... it is worth of $60 but I thinks some will prefer to pay a bit less.

PS. I did not play the Vita final version (I got the PS4 one) but the demo has framerate issues and you can notice the lower resolution.

Aura7541

The art style is but don't expect top graphics... the chibi are a bit weird but looks like they exists due gameplay (of course there is a story behind it but it is pretty meh)... the NPCs are nice even in chibi form (I'm playing with Japanese voice but on GAF people seems complain about the English VA).

It is full of fan service but that was expected :D

I will say if you like turn-based JRPG get it in the first deal/promo... it is worth of $60 but I thinks some will prefer to pay a bit less.

PS. I did not play the Vita final version (I got the PS4 one) but the demo has framerate issues and you can notice the lower resolution.
Looks like this is another JRPG I need to play. Too bad I'm too clogged up with two lengthy games right now and there are other JRPGs I want to play, too...

ethomaz

Coliseum can broke the game I guess... you can get super stronger Miracles early in the game (you don't have level to win but you just meet the requirements and Imprism them).

Of course it is like FFVIII where the Triad Card game can give you the strongest GFs in the game... you just don't need to abuse these "easy" path.

ethomaz

Aura7541

ethomaz

Yeap first free DLC.

BTW the Mirage descriptions are a must to read... hints to a sequel too... good humor.

ethomaz

This game is giving me something I didn't have since Destiny (2014).

I'm right now at work googling things about Mirages, Abilities, etc... replying to most help asked in GameFAQs... even outside internet I'm thinking about story, evolves, etc.

It is just so perfectly vicious... love this game.

Go Up