Oct 23, 2016, 02:15 PM Last Edit: Oct 23, 2016, 03:06 PM by the-pi-guy
Over 16m views on YouTube. 

Wii U video is still at like 11m. 

Also pretty solid: 453,504 likes/  19,432 dislikes

Legend

Over 16m views on YouTube.  

Wii U video is still at like 11m.  
PS4 reveal video is at 32 million:

Doubt Nintendo Switch will get past 25 million, but it's still pretty impressive they've managed even half of what the PS4 did. Xbox One only managed 7 million:

Aura7541

gamrConnect Forums - View Post

Jesus Christ some Nintendo fans simply refuse to learn. The future clowning material that fanbase has given people in the last few days alone is amazing.

Edit: Oh and since context makes these things so much funnier, this is the same guy that insulted me and called my prediction of the PS4 outselling the Wii U and 3DS combined lousy and uneducated. Lol

gamrConnect Forums - BOLD PREDICTION: The PS4 will outsell the 3DS+Wii U
Ah, Jumpin... Dude's not so smart with the video game market trends nor real life...

Max King of the Wild

The wii uswitch will finish the revolution

By the time they open the pre-orders for this thing the hype will be dead

Max King of the Wild

Oct 23, 2016, 05:20 PM Last Edit: Oct 23, 2016, 05:30 PM by Max King of the Wild
Lol, Nintendo fans are some of the stupidest. Some quotes, "this wasn't a full reveal. It was just a teaser!"  if this was just a teaser then it introduces another huge blunder from Nintendo... Not only that, but this isn't a teaser. It's way more than a teaser. Do people know what a teaser is?

"they just don't want to overshadow the Nintendo mini"

Uh, so the Nintendo mini takes priority over their next flagship console? Okay, Nintendo went full retard then

the-pi-guy

Touch screen stuff has a lot of potential in my mind.  Could be awesome for RTS games, especially.  Also has some great uses for writing and drawing mechanics.  But Mario Maker on NS, wouldn't really have it.  Either you wouldn't be able to play it on the TV, or you won't be able to use the touch screen.  Which is a bit of a step back from the Wii U.

As a portable.  It's big and has poor battery life.  Overall I'm okay with that.  It's obviously not the best portable.  But if it has solid games, would be really awesome.  Like potentially playing Elder Scrolls VI on the go or something, that'd be awesome.  Even with the bulkiness included, that would still be preferable to me over the 3DS even.  Or if someone would finally answer my prayers and make an RTS game, that could be really awesome on the touch screen on the go.  Something like Age of Empires.   I'd buy that day one.  But of course, no one answered my prayers for a Wii U RTS game, so we're screwed people. 

As a console, it's underpowered.  And feels kind of weird to have a home console that has a screen and battery... 

Just need to see the games though. 

Give me:
-RTS (day 1)
-Super Mario RPG 2 (day 1)
-Donkey Kong 64 2 (day 2)
-Mario Kart 9 (I'll think about it)
-New awesome Nintendo IP (day 2)

Apparently 1m people are talking about NS on facebook.

the-pi-guy

PS4 reveal video is at 32 million:

A little over 19m now.  
Really curious to see how the general audience will take to it.  

the-pi-guy

"If you asked as if this might be possible in the future, certainly we can't say no," he said. "In terms of how it can be used for gaming, it's something we must consider. It depends on the system specifications. I can't say that we have no interest in VR because VR offers new ways of playing, but that depends on what kind of software can be played. But what kind of software works, that's only something you only know once you actually experience it. And our games are ones that are usually played for a long time."

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/nintendo-wont-discontinue-3ds-talks-switch-vr-poss/1100-6444935/

Feels a little weird to say that.  

Mmm_fish_tacos

darkknightkryta

I can't see the switch and 3ds both surviving. It will be one on the other.
My  money's on the 3DS ;o

kitler53

My  money's on the 3DS ;o
no way.  3ds is old and dying.  

it will be switch or another console to be announced or nothing. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

darkknightkryta

no way.  3ds is old and dying.  

it will be switch or another console to be announced or nothing.
3DS cause it'll be cheaper.  Which leads to "nothing"

Legend

3DS cause it'll be cheaper.  Which leads to "nothing"
3DS probably won't get any software though. Way too large of a power gap between the two.

darkknightkryta

3DS probably won't get any software though. Way too large of a power gap between the two.
Yeah I'm truly curious to see what Nintendo plans.  With the DS, the GBA just got a revision and still had some potential software.  Nintendo's literally screwed if the NS fails...

the-pi-guy

If the NS fails, their best option seems to be to go third party. 
They're too proud for that though. 
So NS 2 it is. 

Go Up