Nintendo Switch Revealed

Started by Legend, Oct 20, 2016, 01:47 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DerNebel

I'm home, settled down and ready. Let's see what this thing is going to be. Believe it or not I wouldn't be opposed to getting a Nintendo system for once, assuming it's good, I'm down for some Nintendo software.

Legend

15 minutes till we find out it's exactly the same as the leaks.

kitler53

i just can't believe that rockstar would have coordinated their release with NX.

A) nintendo doens't get 3rd party games.
B) even if NX gets RDR2,.. coordinating announcements means that nintendo has the marketing rights to RDR2 which would be the stupidest fudgy thing rockstar could do to RDR2. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

kitler53

lols.  i know it isn't what they probably met but it feels to me like they are trying to preemtively shift the blame for the disaster that NX will be to a dead man.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

http://www.nintendo.com/

Calls it a "home gaming system." Man do I hope the leaks have exaggerated the portability of it.

the-pi-guy

I hope its the sexiest leak related thing possible.  

Legend

Legend

New 3D mario!!!!

Device doesn't look too bad at least. Worried it'll be perceived as complicated.

DerNebel

Design's pretty good, aside from the mini controllers to put at the side of the handheld version that can apparently both be used as seperate controllers, which looks awkward and uncomfortable as hell.

Does anyone know if that was Mario 3D World or a new Mario game in the trailer? Other than that we got Skyrim and NBA2K as third party games, plus Splatoon and MK8 from Nintendo right?

Legend

Design's pretty good, aside from the mini controllers to put at the side of the handheld version that can apparently both be used as seperate controllers, which looks awkward and uncomfortable as hell.

Does anyone know if that was Mario 3D World or a new Mario game in the trailer? Other than that we got Skyrim and NBA2K as third party games, plus Splatoon and MK8 from Nintendo right?
That was a new Mario game. Nothing like that in 3D world.

Separating might not be too bad. They're trying to replicate the Wii remote's ability to be held sideways.

DerNebel

240k views in less than 10 minutes, jesus Christ. Lol

Xbro

That was a new 3D Mario.
3 people like this

DerNebel

That was a new Mario game. Nothing like that in 3D world.

Separating might not be too bad. They're trying to replicate the Wii remote's ability to be held sideways.

Ok, thx I haven't played 3D World in Years so I wasn't sure. People are also saying this might be a new Splatoon actually.

Yeah but the Wii Remotes were bigger, this looks super cramped.

Also any opinions on the name Nintendo Switch? Not really feeling it myself.

Legend

240k views in less than 10 minutes, jesus Christ. Lol
325k now.

Nintendo fans are thirsty.

Yup it's just a stupid idea. Young kids might be fine with these controllers but they're just too small.

Name isn't too bad I guess. Actually relates to the system at least.

Xbro

Ok, thx I haven't played 3D World in Years so I wasn't sure. People are also saying this might be a new Splatoon actually.

Name would have to grow on me. I don't really intend to use those small controllers. Most of my multiplayer will be on the couch. But we'll see.
3 people like this

Go Up