Started by Legend, Oct 20, 2016, 01:47 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Oct 20, 2016, 01:47 AM Last Edit: Oct 20, 2016, 02:05 PM by Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

Legend

DerNebel

Well I'll be damned, I wasn't thinking it was actually going to happen. 1 hour before RDR2 though? Probably a coincidence, right?

Legend

Well I'll be damned, I wasn't thinking it was actually going to happen. 1 hour before RDR2 though? Probably a coincidence, right?
Way too close to be a coincidence.

At the very least I expect the RDR2 trailer tomorrow to mention it's also coming to NX.

DerNebel

Way too close to be a coincidence.

At the very least I expect the RDR2 trailer tomorrow to mention it's also coming to NX.
Maybe.... I mean other companies had no problem already announcing NX versions of their games. I find it a little hard to believe that Rockstar of all companies would coordinate this with Nintendo. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Legend

Maybe.... I mean other companies had no problem already announcing NX versions of their games. I find it a little hard to believe that Rockstar of all companies would coordinate this with Nintendo. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
Well think of the alternative. If Nintendo decided to go an hour before RDR and Rockstar wasn't involved, they'd be pretty upset. The biggest news tomorrow will be the NX.

GribbleGrunger

Kerotan

About fudgy time we start getting real info

Riderz1337

dang outta nowhere...I guess they're not hyping it up much =/
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Max King of the Wild

Lol.  if it is announced along side nx it's another obvious clue it was never to be at Sony e3

DerNebel

Well think of the alternative. If Nintendo decided to go an hour before RDR and Rockstar wasn't involved, they'd be pretty upset. The biggest news tomorrow will be the NX.
Could just be a coincidence like I said. Doubt that Nintendo would change their plans 2 days before everything is about to go down because of this. Also I wouldn't necessarily say that the NX has to be bigger news than RDR, depending on how both turn out I can easily see RDR2 outselling the NX. Rockstar definitely doesn't have to back down from Nintendo.

BananaKing

Oct 20, 2016, 08:25 AM Last Edit: Oct 20, 2016, 08:48 AM by NotBananaKing
Rockstar gonna "min max" on nintendo lol.

but finally, wait is gonna be over, and we are finally gonna see what this abomination console is going to be

its just a 3 minute trailer. so yeah, dont expect any RDR here.

Rockstar is SO going to overshadow this.

DerNebel

Lol, heard someone mention the NX reveal on the radio earlier.

SWORDF1SH

Excited even though I'll probably won't get one.

Go Up