Will Trump be the next US president?

Started by Legend, Jan 13, 2016, 03:31 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Max King of the Wild

Oct 19, 2016, 05:02 PM Last Edit: Oct 19, 2016, 05:16 PM by Max King of the Wild
Dude has 40 years to fix that after 18 years of his parents having the ability to. No sympathy.

After 58 years of life he should recognize he's been wrong about his own name. How stupid can people be? "oh the OFFICIAL record of my name is wrong... Let's just ignore it for 58 years"

We all know what official means, right?

Seriously, put yourself in the situation. It's like your birth certificate saying your name is Steven. Then everyone in your life calls you Steve for 58 years. When the time comes, you try arguing that your name isn't Steven but Steve...

It's also literally as simple as going in front of a judge and saying, "I don't like my name Steven. I want to be called Steve"

the-pi-guy

My birth certificate could say my name is "lollipop" for all I know.  And frankly if it hasn't been an issue. Why would I spend 500$ to fix it?  

Max King of the Wild

My birth certificate could say my name is "lollipop" for all I know.  And frankly if it hasn't been an issue. Why would I spend 500$ to fix it?  
You've never seen your own birth certificate? Why would you fix it? Because your name is lollipop

the-pi-guy

You've never seen your own birth certificate? Why would you fix it? Because your name is lollipop
I've only seen it once in almost 21 years. 
That's not even remotely worth it. 
I wouldn't spend 500$ on a spelling error.

Max King of the Wild

I've only seen it once in almost 21 years.  
That's not even remotely worth it.  
I wouldn't spend 500$ on a spelling error.

It's not a spelling error. It's literally the fact that your name is lollipop.

the-pi-guy

It's not a spelling error. It's literally the fact that your name is lollipop.
Not worth 500$ to me.  
That's maybe worth 50$ to me.  

Max King of the Wild

You're literally arguing ignorance is acceptable reason to be wrong about something as important as vital records...

the-pi-guy

You're literally arguing ignorance is acceptable reason to be wrong about something as important as vital records...
I can't afford 500$.  And won't be able to for a long while.  It's a "vital record" that I've only used once in my life.

Max King of the Wild

I can't afford 500$.  And won't be able to for a long while.  It's a "vital record" that I've only used once in my life.
It's a vital record you use everyday since your birth... You know, the record which proves you were born in the US. The record which proves you're a citizen. The record which provides you the right to run for president. The record that prevents you from being deported

the-pi-guy

Aura7541

So... the FBI reopened investigation on Hillary's emails. This election has been an entire shitshow...

DD_Bwest

ya but they seem to be nothing important lol but media circus is spinning away after ratings.  just the headline doesny help lol

Legend

So... the FBI reopened investigation on Hillary's emails. This election has been an entire shitshow...
New evidence or just pressure to reopen?

DerNebel

Oh jesus, can this shitshow of an election finally be over with? I can already see it, this retarded country is actually going to go out and vote Trump into office.

Aura7541

New evidence or just pressure to reopen?
New evidence. The FBI got new emails.

Go Up