The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Surprisingly well done.

SWORDF1SH

45 minutes of Modern Warfare Remaster

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Legend

Legend

We should have a thread just for tracking the NMS crazy post release. Now people are stopping by their office to check and see if it's abandoned or not.

SWORDF1SH

We should have a thread just for tracking the NMS crazy post release. Now people are stopping by their office to check and see if it's abandoned or not.

This hammers home just how small Hello Games is.

SWORDF1SH

A few issues that Mafia III is suffering

Bugs

• Crashing on both PS4 & PC
  • Cars not starting
  • Clipping with things becoming stuck

Issues

• No side damage to cars
  • Pop in textures
  • Rampant pop in of almost everything on screen but more so shadows and lights.
  • Cloud shadows pass over you way too quickly.
  • Lighting does from very bright to very dark in seconds.

Legend

Wow this is great!

Never seen anything like this.

nnodley

I'm super hyped for Dishonored 2 and Watch Dogs 2.   Feel like I should only buy 1 but both look so good.

Legend

I'm super hyped for Dishonored 2 and Watch Dogs 2.   Feel like I should only buy 1 but both look so good.
I'm not sure what to think of dishonored's split campaign.

COD looks great though!

Raven

I'm not sure what to think of dishonored's split campaign.

COD looks great though!

The campaign had better be good. The multiplayer is just Advanced Warfare re-skinned. Same as Black Ops 3 was. If the campaign sucks, I can see this game getting hate beyond what it originally did.

Legend

darkknightkryta

So I was playing through the first Resident Evil Revelations, to test out my Skullcanyon, and I'll say the game was made by the Dino Crisis devs.  The more I get into it, the more its turning into Dino Crisis.  This one stage when you're running through a building to get to a helicopter, the enemies were bipedal dinosaurs.  On another note, Revelations 2 feels closer to RE.

Go Up