Recent Posts

Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10
Off-Topic Community / Re: General Discussion Thread
Last post by Legend - Today at 04:00 PM
Happy summer!!
Well it's still spring but yeah, it's getting hot. I spent most of yesterday doing yard work. Will be time to plant plants in a week.
Off-Topic Community / Re: TV Show Thread
Last post by Legend - Today at 03:52 PM
It was trash....
I get that you're trying to push some messages in the show, but when you keep pushing it over the show being entertaining that's too much and ruins the show. I get that they wanted to talk about mental health. But God dang, they brought in the most boring character ever (the therapist) and that took over a huge Chunk of the show.

Spoiler for season 3? Or 2 I forgot

Spoiler for Hidden:

Also if I was a club owner and my manager left one of the most important games of the season, at the dying minutes, when the team needed him the most, because an anxiety attack, I'd fire him on the spot. I get that talking about mental health is all good and dandy, but if you can't handle a high intense pressure don't take on a high intense games. Sports is about teamwork and comrade, not about quiting and hiding.

It was also a moment that went against teds entire character and what they showed the first 2 seasons. Quirky down to earth guy, but big heart and up for the big moments, doesn't back down.

Yeah 99% of modern media is stupid like that. The fbi show I watched the other night had a prisoner set for execution in a day. The fbi was chasing a current day murderer and realized the guy in prison was innocent.

They had a big stupid race against the clock because they wanted to push a message, instead of just a realistic judge going "oh wow you found the body from this old case? And the people involved with this old case are being murdered today? And the modern murderer's dna looks like a match to the old dna we found? Guess I'll delay the execution."

I wish shows/movies/games were  smarter but I still try to enjoy the good elements if they're there like with Ted. Or I just enjoy the trainwreck like with this fbi show and Chicago Med.

Guess he's going to start making Godot videos.
Off-Topic Community / Re: General Discussion Thread
Last post by Dr. Pezus - Today at 12:58 PM
Happy summer!!
Last post by BananaKing - Today at 08:22 AM
I wouldn't be that critical of it, but yeah it got worse and worse.
It was trash....
I get that you're trying to push some messages in the show, but when you keep pushing it over the show being entertaining that's too much and ruins the show. I get that they wanted to talk about mental health. But God dang, they brought in the most boring character ever (the therapist) and that took over a huge Chunk of the show.

Spoiler for season 3? Or 2 I forgot

Spoiler for Hidden:
<br>Also if I was a club owner and my manager left one of the most important games of the season, at the dying minutes, when the team needed him the most, because an anxiety attack, I&#39;d fire him on the spot. I get that talking about mental health is all good and dandy, but if you can&#39;t handle a high intense pressure don&#39;t take on a high intense games. Sports is about teamwork and comrade, not about quiting and hiding. <br><br>It was also a moment that went against teds entire character and what they showed the first 2 seasons. Quirky down to earth guy, but big heart and up for the big moments, doesn&#39;t back down.<br>
Last post by Legend - Today at 07:39 AM
Ted lasso started out great. Turned into trash by season 3.
I wouldn't be that critical of it, but yeah it got worse and worse.
Last post by BananaKing - Today at 06:29 AM
Ted lasso started out great. Turned into trash by season 3.
Last post by Legend - Today at 02:40 AM
Shogun was great. Had a big panda express night for the final episode ::)
Gaming Community / Re: Stellar Blade, 82 on metac...
Last post by nnodley - Yesterday at 08:16 PM
aaaayyyyy. I might win this one
Gaming Community / Re: Stellar Blade, 82 on metac...
Last post by BananaKing - Yesterday at 07:49 PM
Another PS5 exclusive that surprised this year? (The other being Helldivers 2)
Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10