What does Ninty need to do to make you want the NX?

Started by Legend, Jun 27, 2015, 01:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Their new system is coming fast and the wii u has died a painful death. What would it take for you to believe in Nintendo again and buy the NX? Super powerful graphics? Low price? Third party support?

I'm a fanboy so I'll buy it regardless.

darkknightkryta

I'm actually done with Nintendo.  I'm not sure what they can do, bar a Mass Effect style Metroid.  But even then I'd have to think about it.

the-pi-guy

Super Mario RPG.
They won't become a primary console for me.  Almost nothing they can do.  

Aura7541

- Make it powerful, but not too expensive.
- Have a good balance between new IPs and existent IPs.
- Have plenty of 3rd party games, especially Japanese 3rd parties.

Those three things won't necessarily make the NX my primary system, but it will at last warrant a purchase from me.

Dr. Pezus

Have the same 3rd party support as the others and more power than PS4 with some good Nintendo games too. I still would probably just keep playing PS4 but this would make it more enticing.

Legend

Have the same 3rd party support as the others and more power than PS4 with some good Nintendo games too. I still would probably just keep playing PS4 but this would make it more enticing.
If you have a PS4, then why would you care about 3rd parties on NX?

BasilZero

As long as they make Mario, Donkey Kong, Zelda, Pokemon, and Kirby games I'm always gonna buy their systems.

Of course I'm gonna give them two years before I buy a system from them - same with all other companies.

Dr. Pezus

If you have a PS4, then why would you care about 3rd parties on NX?
Like I said, I would still just keep my PS4 and not get the NX but they need to 3rd parties to even make me consider their consoles.

Legend

Like I said, I would still just keep my PS4 and not get the NX but they need to 3rd parties to even make me consider their consoles.
But why?  You'd be getting the 3rd parties on ps4 and only exclusives on nx right?

Dr. Pezus

But why?  You'd be getting the 3rd parties on ps4 and only exclusives on nx right?
Not if NX gets the best versions of multiplats

Legend

Oh I gotcha

darkknightkryta

What are the chances of that happening?  Sony has those because of better hardware/install base.

Dr. Pezus

What are the chances of that happening?  Sony has those because of better hardware/install base.
Look at the premise of this thread!

darkknightkryta

Look at the premise of this thread!
Yeah, and I want a Mass Effect Metroid.  Just because I want it doesn't mean it's going to happen ;P (P.S. the irony of what I just said).

Legend

All the need to do is drop the 3rd party fee. Make 3rd parties prefer people buy their games on NX. Gosh it's so simple yet Nintendo won't do it