XBOX COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Slayer, Sep 05, 2014, 02:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Legend

Kerotan

So crackdown will be the next game to get hype and then disappoint. I'd well believe they'd hack it into a BR clone though. Nothing to lose at this point.

Legend

So crackdown will be the next game to get hype and then disappoint. I'd well believe they'd hack it into a BR clone though. Nothing to lose at this point.
State of Decay 2 releases May 22 so that should be first.

Isn't it crazy that if Crackdown 3 releases before E3 (doubtful), MS will only have a single announced game: Ori 2.

Ooh I need to find my post tracking this!

Legend

Image result for good news everyone

the-pi-guy

Yay!  No MS BR!!  

Legend

Kerotan

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Image result for good news everyone

*proceeds to implement a BR mode into Gears 5*

Kerotan

*proceeds to implement a BR mode into Gears 5*
And crackdown 3. Phil will say anything to appease the majority of their fans. Obviously they don't want the idea that they're going battle royale on many titles.

Legend

And crackdown 3. Phil will say anything to appease the majority of their fans. Obviously they don't want the idea that they're going battle royale on many titles.
I doubt Crackdown or Gears 5 have battle royale modes. One was already in development hell so it'd be odd to through something so large on it, while the other has never been known for that type of gameplay.

Could see Halo 6 with it though.

Kerotan

State of decay user reviews are only 4.3. Absolutely shocking.

DerNebel

Is there no limit to that communities idiocy?

Should we expect more games from Microsoft to come on Switch? | ResetEra

The title might sound ridiculous i know, but behind the huge shade thrown at Sony with Microsoft-Nintendo crossplay there is this interesting fact

Microsoft has now brought Switch users on Xbox Live through Minecraft
, which has always been their goal in this industry: expand their ecosystem rather than just selling more hardware. (and that's what they have always done with Windows on PC)

If you remember Ed Fries interview for IGN, originally Microsoft wanted to bring their software to Nintendo and Sony platforms rather than making their own console.

For that reason, should we expect more multiplayer titles from Microsoft to come on Switch, with the same formula of Minecraft (crossplay connecting through Xbox Live)?  

Kerotan

If Microsoft ever dump xbox, Sony would happily accommodate their games on the ps4.

Go Up