previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Spider-Man PS4 Pro Console revealed | ResetEra

(​IMG) 
[/size]

Dr. Pezus

Holy shame so hot

Xevross

Normally I'm the one liking these weird looking Pro consoles but man this looks pretty bad to me.

Dr. Pezus

Normally I'm the one liking these weird looking Pro consoles but man this looks pretty bad to me.
Looks like spider man

Legend

It's a solid color with a logo. No room to look bad imo unless you dislike the red.

Xevross

It's a solid color with a logo. No room to look bad imo unless you dislike the red.
No its just its so plain, no cool design feature to it. Looks like they gave an intern about 5 minutes to come up with something. I don't like the size of the logo either, too big for such little detail. And I dislike the white, not the red. It should be black.

Looks like spider man
There's no blue or web like bits, its just a plain spider logo.

Dr. Pezus

No its just its so plain, no cool design feature to it. Looks like they gave an intern about 5 minutes to come up with something. I don't like the size of the logo either, too big for such little detail. And I dislike the white, not the red. It should be black.
There's no blue or web like bits, its just a plain spider logo.
Web would make it look tacky. It looks hot and clean now!

Xevross

Web would make it look tacky. It looks hot and clean now!
Plain and boring!

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

BananaKing

There is also a regular PS4 one. This game is gonna move a lot of consoles I believe.

Looks great in my opinion

Legend

Plain and boring!
Oh you're one of those people.  ;)

I almost always find the designs with more than a few colors to be pretty yucky. Needs to be minimalist.

Dr. Pezus

Red is an attention grabbing color

Kerotan

This will move a lot of slims and ps4's

Xevross

Jul 20, 2018, 08:54 AM Last Edit: Jul 20, 2018, 08:58 AM by Xevross
Oh you're one of those people.  ;)

I almost always find the designs with more than a few colors to be pretty yucky. Needs to be minimalist.
Eh it depends. The simple design can work but this one just doesn't for me. The logo is too big and clashes with the PS logo, should be a different colour. Like this, for example, is very similar but I think it looks really nice:

This one is similar, also quite simple but has some really nice detail in the background which makes it look awesome: