E3 youtube views and analysis 2018

Started by Legend, Jun 09, 2018, 07:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Yeah but it seems xbox is getting a lot of vies in other places. I don't see why Sony's show should have had 4x more views when it was over a day later. Makes more sense now. If I had time I'd try and find as many as I could.

Seems like TLOU is going to win the like race of e3 then, unless Nintendo can change that (or we're missing a big video)
Yeah the best data will be in the coming days once we slow down adding videos.

I just went through and added a bunch that have decent views. Thinking of "adjusting" for these jumps in the graph when new videos are added. Let it do a simple scale so that the general curve is more accurate even if the data has room for error.

Xevross

Yeah the best data will be in the coming days once we slow down adding videos.

I just went through and added a bunch that have decent views. Thinking of "adjusting" for these jumps in the graph when new videos are added. Let it do a simple scale so that the general curve is more accurate even if the data has room for error.
Sounds like a good idea to me.

I'm surprised Ghost is doing slightly better than Spiderman right now. I guess Ghost is a first look so maybe people are more intrigued, and Spiderman has the other video too... but still I expected Spiderman to be way bigger.

Legend

Updated graph

Also Doom Eternal is a good example of a video with an add.

kitler53

Sounds like a good idea to me.

I'm surprised Ghost is doing slightly better than Spiderman right now. I guess Ghost is a first look so maybe people are more intrigued, and Spiderman has the other video too... but still I expected Spiderman to be way bigger.
i think it is time to scale back expectations for spiderman.  big.  but not huge.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

i think it is time to scale back expectations for spiderman.  big.  but not huge.
TLOU2 however...

Kerotan

Least user friendly graph ever

Legend

Least user friendly graph ever
I'm not a front end developer!

the-pi-guy

Kerotan

Is gears 5 not being tracked? While I thought the halo trailer was crud and the gears video much better the views seem to be much better for halo.

kitler53

TLOU2 however...

just comparision this chart to your previous chart,.. the lines for cyperpunk and TLoU look different...

...but yes.  TLoU is going to be huge.

Is gears 5 not being tracked? While I thought the halo trailer was crud and the gears video much better the views seem to be much better for halo.
it's being tracked.  look way down near the bottom....

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

just comparision this chart to your previous chart,.. the lines for cyperpunk and TLoU look different...
Views for this graph, likes for the other

Xevross

TLOU2 however...

Why did they all go flat for a while?

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

Sleep?
Nah they all seem to jump back up to make up for it after. More like the tracker stopped working or something.

Dr. Pezus

Nah they all seem to jump back up to make up for it after. More like the tracker stopped working or something.
Or YouTube views freezing. They do that when they're checking if the views are legit apparently

Go Up