This year let's get everyone betting. Answer all these questions and the person with the best score wins. We can also do 1 on 1 bets in addition, like in previous years.
1. Will Sony announce a new game developed by world wide studios?
2. Will Microsoft announce battle royale for any first party games? Must be referred to as battle royale like, can't just be tons of players.
3. Will Nintendo announce a new IP with a retail release? Doesn't have to be Nintendo published, just announced on one of their shows.
4. Will Bethesda fully reveal Starfield, including a trailer or gameplay?
5. Will EA announce a new Star Wars game?
6. Will Ubisoft show new footage of Starlink during their show?
7. Will Square Enix reveal a new game that isn't already known about? No Tomb Raider, no Avengers, no Just Cause, etc.
1. How long will Sony's conference be, to the minute?
2. Will Death Stranding be first, second, third, or last to be shown amongst the four main Sony games?
3. How many new studios will Microsoft announce during E3?
4. How many games will be at E3 that feature Gears of War in at least some way?
5. Excluding the inklings, how many new fighters will be shown for Smash on switch? These fighters must be fully new to the series, not just revisions or alternate forms of past fighters.
6. How many new or different fighting mechanics will Smash for Switch have compared to Smash for Wii U? Mechanics are such things as final smash, tripping, smash attacks, etc.
7. Which press conference will be the longest?
8. How many of these leaks will be wrong? IE they will not be announced at any point during E3: DMC5, Bloodborne 2, Star Fox racing, Gears of War XCOM style, "Halo Infinity," MK11, "Rayspace," Metal Gear Survive 2, new Dead Rising, and Nier Automata Xbox port.
1. Make up your own prediction. Has to be crazy and unlikely, but it's worth a lot if you get it right.